BY AIR CANADA

Meghan D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I try my best not to fly this airline. It's not really something to write home about. It has many delays, rude customer service and small, dirty airplanes. I don't recommend flying this airline unless you have too. It does have a good range of places it flies
ᴀɢɴᴇs ᴊ.
Toronto, ON
I work with flight attendants whom work for the Air Canada Jazz airline. It is a reputable airline, that really prioritizes their customer service and satisfaction. I have flown with Air Canada mainline many times and have never been left disappointment.
Samantha W.
Great customer service ! I love flying with Air Canada, going to the states and also Hong Kong. The staff is super friendly and the movies are up to date too ! The food is decent and they are usually on time and affordable :) Would always choose Air Canada !
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love traveling with air canada the flights are always on time unless there’s a storm or a hurricane. I don’t like the fact that the do not provided any food in the in-flight services you have to purchase it. But overall i would flight again in air canada.
Aditi N.
TORONTO
the plane was good, but the middle seats had no leg space, it was really noisy kids kept crying and adults kept complaining about food and other stuff.
the food was okay, not so great an also, the air hostess didnt seem like they liked working there.
Morgan S.
Edmonton
Need TVs on every plane, but besides that Ive always had good service. I only fly a couple times a year but I am not loyal to any flight company. The attendants are always helpful and the snacks are good. I try to fly air Canada or West Jet primarily
KimberIy T.
Never had a bad experience with Air Canada, I enjoy flying with them and their on board experiences and entertainment are great. You can watch movies and shows and see a map of where you are on your flight path. I continue to fly AirCanada as I trust them.
Мария p.
Madrid
This it’s one of the best airlines, the people that works for them it’s realky gentle, the sits are so soft, with space enough. For long trips this is a good part. I love the sympathy of the people who works there. You feel so comfortable all the trayect.
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South, NL
I have had good and bad experiences with this airline. They do overbook and I have been denied boarding due to this. They did offer monetary compensation based on the length of time it took for them to arrange an alternate flight, but it was inconvenient.
Blythe I.
Milton
Never had a bad experience with Air Canada the few times I've flown with them. I love how each seat has it's own TV and they serve food. I would like to fly Air Canada more often, good costumer service and happy flight attendants overall. Would recommend
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.