BY AIR CANADA

KimberIy T.
Never had a bad experience with Air Canada, I enjoy flying with them and their on board experiences and entertainment are great. You can watch movies and shows and see a map of where you are on your flight path. I continue to fly AirCanada as I trust them.
Мария p.
Madrid
This it’s one of the best airlines, the people that works for them it’s realky gentle, the sits are so soft, with space enough. For long trips this is a good part. I love the sympathy of the people who works there. You feel so comfortable all the trayect.
Josee T.
Only flown with them a few times. Usually end up on one of their sisters flights (jazz or rouge). They have in-flight entertainment, offer refreshments and have great staff. They're on of few companies that will fly into my small hometown airport so bonus
Justine T.
St. John's , NL
I had an excellent flight with Air Canada travelling from Canada to Spain. The stewardesses were helpful and professional and incredibly attentive. My favourite part was the complimentary blanket and pillow which made sleeping overnight more comfortable.
Blythe I.
Milton
Never had a bad experience with Air Canada the few times I've flown with them. I love how each seat has it's own TV and they serve food. I would like to fly Air Canada more often, good costumer service and happy flight attendants overall. Would recommend
Narina S.
Gloucster , ON
Not great! When flying to and from South Africa there were an abundance of issues! Me and my family had to miss a connecting flight which set us back! The staff were more interested in conversing with each other then getting to the route of the problem!
Rebecca J.
Welland, ON
I have never had a bad experience with air canada. The staff are always very polite, respectful and professional. I fly at least once a year and it is almost always through air canada. Although some of their planes are small the service is always great.
The service is amazing, everyone are so kind and pay attention to the needs of every passenger. I almost missed my flight but the lady gave us advice. I only had 2 experiences with this airline, but it was so comfortable that i would use it again.
Janell M.
Winnipeg, MB
Air Canada is not my favorite airline to fly with.  I consistently find their flights are delayed and/or late which concerns me when I have connecting flights.  The planes are comfortable and sometimes their route plans are better then other airlines.
Victoria H.
Eckville, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had my seat double booked on more than one occasion and customer service asked me to give up my spot for someone else (however, I was offered a travel voucher for inconvenience). It's one of the biggest airlines at our airport though, so I almost always fly with them.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.