Nicole S.
Flight attendants are awful compared to the ones on on any European Airline. They roll their eyes, and are for the most part pretty rude. The airline overall is ok, there is a decent selection of drinks, snacks and meals and the seats are somewhat comfortable.
Emma G.
The trip was great. The seat was really comfortable and the crew was really nice. One con is that my friend's TV screen was broken so we had to share one. The flight was long but well organized, of course. The toilets were clean and the plane was not too cold to stay in.
ᴀɢɴᴇs ᴊ.
Toronto, ON
I work with flight attendants whom work for the Air Canada Jazz airline. It is a reputable airline, that really prioritizes their customer service and satisfaction. I have flown with Air Canada mainline many times and have never been left disappointment.
Susy H.
My flight from Hartford to Toronto was cancelled and rebooked two days after. I couldn't wait that long so I had to rent a car and drive for 8 hours.
The people from the Airline at the Hartford Airport had really bad attitude.
Bad Airline, wouldn't recommend!
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love traveling with air canada the flights are always on time unless there’s a storm or a hurricane. I don’t like the fact that the do not provided any food in the in-flight services you have to purchase it. But overall i would flight again in air canada.
Morgan S.
Need TVs on every plane, but besides that Ive always had good service. I only fly a couple times a year but I am not loyal to any flight company. The attendants are always helpful and the snacks are good. I try to fly air Canada or West Jet primarily
KimberIy T.
Never had a bad experience with Air Canada, I enjoy flying with them and their on board experiences and entertainment are great. You can watch movies and shows and see a map of where you are on your flight path. I continue to fly AirCanada as I trust them.
Justine T.
St. John's , NL
I had an excellent flight with Air Canada travelling from Canada to Spain. The stewardesses were helpful and professional and incredibly attentive. My favourite part was the complimentary blanket and pillow which made sleeping overnight more comfortable.
Мария p.
This it’s one of the best airlines, the people that works for them it’s realky gentle, the sits are so soft, with space enough. For long trips this is a good part. I love the sympathy of the people who works there. You feel so comfortable all the trayect.
Josee T.
Only flown with them a few times. Usually end up on one of their sisters flights (jazz or rouge). They have in-flight entertainment, offer refreshments and have great staff. They're on of few companies that will fly into my small hometown airport so bonus
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.