BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Shelby D.
Medicine Hat, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not a fan of Air Canada - I'd rather use WestJet. I always run into some sort of issue when I fly with this airline, usually it's an issue with my ticket or booking. In my experience staff hasn't been very accommodating or friendly. Only use this airline when I have to.
Crystal R.
Footes Lane, Bristol
I flew with Air Canada when I moved to Canada for a year. It was my first long-haul flight - alone! The space in each seat was great! Food was delicious and the in-flight films were perfect. I flew to and from Canada with Air Canada and I loved every minute of it!
Katelyn M.
Fredericton
I have flown with Air Canada many times, our airport is so small so we kinda have to fly with them. However, I would not recommend anyone fly with them. They have made several mistakes and it hasn't been once but almost every time my husband and I fly. Not impressed !!
LaTeesha A.
SASKATOON, SK
They are ok. I've mainly used them for short distances within Canada and the planes are typically small and uncomfortable-- but I mean what do you really expect for a short flight? Overall I think they are fine to fly with, they just aren't the most comfortable.
Ana P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love flying on Air Canada flights to Hawaii. I usually fly with them 1-2 times a year and I always find their customer service really good. I just wish that more flights had food and entertainment options. Overall the airline is good and I will continue to fly with them.
Amalia. G.
Ottawa, ON
I find the service to be good. Lately their prices have been fair and i like the fact that I can still get 1 free checked baggage on my flights to Jamaica. Con- the 767 planes are always full but the pro is their current baggage policy. Overall i am satisfied.
Alicia G.
I avoid traveling this airline. Absolutely do. It like it there service in the airport is very very poor. I found the staff on the flights wonderful, but they don't offer as much for free as other airlines in terms on snacks and drinks ! Don't recommend them at all!
Sara K.
SHEDDEN, ON
Air Canada is a hit and a miss. I usually book first class and a couple times they have bumped me down to economy with warning due to over bookings. I had a flight attendant once fat shame me as well upon asking for a seat belt extender, which is not cool at all.
Alexandra C.
I was sorta disappointed when I had to pay extra to bring a bag. So silly like who travels and doesn't bring a bag? It's ridiculous how much they charge for anything and everything. I've seen videos where they throw the luggage around when deloading it which concerns me
Sher M.
Calgary, AB
wonderful staff and good service. flights are on time and you can see and feel that you are welcome on board. free snacks and drinks - but don't nap otherwise, you won't get any! seats are kinda tight, but, which airline isn't? it's good to fly with air canada.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.