BY AIR CANADA

Debby M.
Strathadam, NB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I live in Atlantic Canada, where we don't have many options as compared to further west in the country. When I have flown AC, it was orderly and timely without a long wait and was very quick. Prices are higher compared to the States, and the lack of options made it the only choice.
Kristen H.
N Arlington, NJ
Solid airline that I have flown a few times. They make the boarding process easy and the flight attendants are always kind and helpful. This airline makes it easy to get from New Jersey to any of the key places in Canada with a non-stop flight and I appreciate that option for work trips.
Renessa M.
brampton, ON
Air Canada has excellent on board service! Their staff is well trained and very friendly. My favourite part is the nice comfortable atmosphere. I usually always fly with Air Canada. I would recommend Air Canada 100%. Air Canada vacations is great for all inclusive vacations too.
Maddison P.
Brampton, On
I took this service when I went on a trip this summer and was pleasantly surprised with the trip. The stewardess were very welcoming and there, despite me being in the worst class. the seats are roomy the flights are relatively short and the views are beyond my mental capacity.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good service!! Nice staff :)
I'm saddened that ALL airlines no longer serve an inflight meal though. Last couple times I've flown, I've been starving, not aware of the change. Airline food costs are wayyyyyy to high, but this is a general complaint, not solely Air Canada related.
Senait Y.
Calgary
I used to fly with air canada (or west jet) at least twice a month for work. Ive never had a bad experience, and the one time i booked my flight wrong, the customer service rep was very quick to try and get me on the flight that i thought i was on. I would definitely recommend!
patty a.
mississauga, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is a pretty great airline when it comes to booking and confirmation and also the airplanes itself are great. Customer service seems to be pretty good when it comes to the flight, but in terms of front desk, there may need to be a little bit more friendliness.
Jessica B.
Orleans, ON
Air Canada is our preferred airline as tall people - the legroom is the best. Pricing usually ends up leading us to picking air Canada , along with the comfort . We fly quite a bit .  The service is always great - and overall we are happy with our air Canada experiences .
Hayley N.
Dartmouth, NS
I’ve had both good and bad experiences. Unfortunately the bad was really bad. Due to weather, my flight was cancelled. The didnt book me for another flight for 4 days! My vacation was only supposed to be 7 days. I ended up finding a drive instead, which took over 12 hrs.
Shelby D.
Medicine Hat, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not a fan of Air Canada - I'd rather use WestJet. I always run into some sort of issue when I fly with this airline, usually it's an issue with my ticket or booking. In my experience staff hasn't been very accommodating or friendly. Only use this airline when I have to.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.