BY AIR CANADA

Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They're counter service is very well, Air Canada is the last few that you can use cash for your baggage fees. They usually take off on time, however, if you're ticket says snack you should get it, also the free wifi was good but you couldn't even connect to it. I wish less nickel and dime people.
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far the worst airline I have ever dealt with. They are not helpful and 9 times out of 10 their staff are rude. I would pay more to be on west jet than air Canada any day. I've had my luggage go missing almost every time I've flown with air Canada and each time they made it seem like my fault.
Brittani F.
Abbotsford , BC
Air Canada has always been my go to travel for anywhere in Canada & US. The planes are well-kept and clean, they have a lot of room for the economy seats as well as the business class and first class, The customer service is beyond exceptional and I would recommend travelling with them to anyone
kelsey s.
Burnaby
The experience with Air Canada is always great, from the ease of booking to the friendliness of the staff. My only issue is the pricing. I constantly get emails from Air Canada offering deals that are more expensive than the previous flights I’ve taken. Hoping they become more competitive soon.
Kavi K.
Air Canada is a great flight company . I've travelled many times in air Canada and the flight attendant are super nice and caring . My favourite part is the movie they have amazing movie collection and overall it's great
Drew W.
Chestermere, Alberta Canada, Alberta
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Always a pleasant experience but its pricey. Unless your willing to stuff yourself into a prop job plane and feel like your in a tin can with 50 some od people, then you can get a deal. staff are always great tho and one time I got a pass for the lounge and that was a really nice treat. :)
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As I live in Canada, I fly with AC frequently as they are based on Toronto and offer many direct flights to destinations in Asia and the US (my main travel destinations).

No major complaints here.. seats are comfortable.. service is alright.. food is meh as expected (airplane food!!).
Denisha R.
Air Canada. Good customer service, comfortable and safe travel experience when travelling to Toronto from London. I've only use this airline twice but have no complaints. Smooth procedure from checking in to boarding to flight service and I would definitely use this airline again.
Jessica P.
St. John's
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not the most friendly airline out there. But it is a good airline. Not a fan of the fact that they overbook all their flights. And now this having to wait until your last connector to check in ?!?! What if you have an overnight stay. Definitely not a great decision on air Canada's party
Ash J.
Toronto, ON
I mean, it’s a Canadian airline and I try to use AC whenever I can to accumulate points. It’s “ok”, nothing special for someone who flies economy. My last 2 flights have had broken seat pockets which was annoying. In flight entertainment is just okay, and good is nothing special. This said I don’t really know what more to expect...
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.