BY AIR CANADA

Justine D.
Toronto, ON
Air Canada airlines are comfortable, efficient and have good customer service. There inflight screens have tons of movies, music, tv shows, etc to watch during your flight, their menu and duty free catalogue is very good. Unfortunately, they do have a habit of overbooking flights so just be careful of that!
Cleo H.
Devon
I flew with them to Canada from London and had no issues at all. The plane left on time, I received my luggage and the staff were friendly. The aircraft, although not a new one was in good condition and very comfortable, which is a must! The entertainment on board was good and the food was pretty standard!
Amanda Q.
Montreal, QC
First of all, they aren't cheap. Second of all, their Rouge line is just awful. No leg room, everyone is packed in like sardines, there are no screens to watch movies, you have to rent a $10 iPad or bring your own. It shows that they don't care about their customer's comfort, only about turning a profit.
Tori A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is one of the most safest airlines i have ever flown with. They are 5 stars because they are safe, they have nicer meal options on their flights as well as an option to have wifi while on board/ flying which is great to finish up work on my laptop and the staff is usually friendly.
Mignon d.
Definitely recommend flying air canada to anybody, the trip was smooth and the staff were extremely lovely. The business class seats were also amazing and worth the upgrade. The food was also delicious and didn’t taste like they were from an aeroplane if u know what I mean. FLY AIR CANADA IF U CANNN!!
jenna g.
Sioux Lookout
I travel quite often and air canada is good! I have never had a problem with them. The workers are so kind and the free snacks are great! I use air canada a couple times per year. Probably my favourite airline. :)
Sanae E.
Ottawa
I did not experience any delays, the customer service was nice when we missed our connecting flight because of customs, the staff were very accommodating and quickly booked us the next flight out. We did however need to call Air Canada instead of waiting in line to speak to someone at the counter.
Nicky S.
Ottawa
I have flown with Air Canada multiple times and I have never experienced any issues. Overall, travel is reliable, flights are usually on time, and service has always been up to standards. I have always felt safe and well taken care of during flights. I would definitely continue using this airline.
Yasmin N.
Air Canada has provided some of the best flights I’ve ever been on. The customer service is always top notch and the flight attendants are always friendly and do their best to satisfy your needs. I also find the overall seating and quality better and more comfortable than other planes I’ve been on.
fiona U.
North York, ON
Air Canada typically isn't the cheapest option, but there is the odd time you might get lucky. The staff tends to be very disconnected and impersonal. I've used them very frequently for years. Like many others, I've had horrible trips but they are amongst a lot of uneventful perfectly fine trips.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.