BY AIR CANADA

Cleo H.
Devon
I flew with them to Canada from London and had no issues at all. The plane left on time, I received my luggage and the staff were friendly. The aircraft, although not a new one was in good condition and very comfortable, which is a must! The entertainment on board was good and the food was pretty standard!
Amanda Q.
Montreal, QC
First of all, they aren't cheap. Second of all, their Rouge line is just awful. No leg room, everyone is packed in like sardines, there are no screens to watch movies, you have to rent a $10 iPad or bring your own. It shows that they don't care about their customer's comfort, only about turning a profit.
Mignon d.
Definitely recommend flying air canada to anybody, the trip was smooth and the staff were extremely lovely. The business class seats were also amazing and worth the upgrade. The food was also delicious and didn’t taste like they were from an aeroplane if u know what I mean. FLY AIR CANADA IF U CANNN!!
Tori A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is one of the most safest airlines i have ever flown with. They are 5 stars because they are safe, they have nicer meal options on their flights as well as an option to have wifi while on board/ flying which is great to finish up work on my laptop and the staff is usually friendly.
jenna g.
Sioux Lookout, ON
I travel quite often and air canada is good! I have never had a problem with them. The workers are so kind and the free snacks are great! I use air canada a couple times per year. Probably my favourite airline. :)
Yasmin N.
Air Canada has provided some of the best flights I’ve ever been on. The customer service is always top notch and the flight attendants are always friendly and do their best to satisfy your needs. I also find the overall seating and quality better and more comfortable than other planes I’ve been on.
Nicky S.
Toronto, ON
I have flown with Air Canada multiple times and I have never experienced any issues. Overall, travel is reliable, flights are usually on time, and service has always been up to standards. I have always felt safe and well taken care of during flights. I would definitely continue using this airline.
Brittani F.
Abbotsford , BC
Air Canada has always been my go to travel for anywhere in Canada & US. The planes are well-kept and clean, they have a lot of room for the economy seats as well as the business class and first class, The customer service is beyond exceptional and I would recommend travelling with them to anyone
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They're counter service is very well, Air Canada is the last few that you can use cash for your baggage fees. They usually take off on time, however, if you're ticket says snack you should get it, also the free wifi was good but you couldn't even connect to it. I wish less nickel and dime people.
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far the worst airline I have ever dealt with. They are not helpful and 9 times out of 10 their staff are rude. I would pay more to be on west jet than air Canada any day. I've had my luggage go missing almost every time I've flown with air Canada and each time they made it seem like my fault.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.