BY AIR CANADA

Miranda L.
Calgary
I've yet to have a bad experience flying with Air Canada. Ever since I was a baby, I've flown approximately twice a year from Western to Eastern Canada. Over the years I've found that while the prices are still going up for things such as blankets or a bottle of water, the service I've received has been wonderful.
Valentina S.
bucaramanga
Hello guys!! Im Valentina and I’m from Colombia, I was in Canada for six months, and when the day arrive to go back to Colombia the airline has a problem, the fly was programmed to be at 8:00 am but I traveled just at 4:00 pm, the good thing about this was that the airline gave us $20 in food, and I really like food.
Ashleigh C.
Recently flew with Air Canada to Toronto, was a comfortable flight with really attentive staff on hand the whole time. Food was good for plane food. The choice of entertainment was very good with a variety of programmes, movies, games etc. I would definitely recommend taking into account service, comfort and price.
Sara R.
Woodstock, ON
Although the flights iv had on air canada have been on the cheaper side id only rate them 3 stars based on service offered and gotten. Iv flew on other airlines whom have gone above and beyond so although it gets you to point a to b id say they could use some improvements. Both trips the flight attendants were rude.
Sanne J.
Glasgow
Loved flying with Air Canada. There's a difference between their standard and budget flights - the standard comes with the full in-flight entertainment services, while on the budget flights you need to use your laptop/tablet/phone to access this. Service is great, and they consider your dietary preferences as well.
Abbey-Taylor W.
Regina
Not a fan of Air Canada. A friend of mine flew halfway across the world for 2 weeks and they lost his luggage for 9 days while he was in a 30 degree average country, and didn't even give him a stipend to buy new clothes. My own personal experiences have not been great, and I generally avoid Air Canada if I can.
Alina L.
Vancouver , MN
I flew from Vancouver to Hong Kong with Air Canada. It was a very long long, about 14 hours. I flew with other companies before, such as Asiana airlines and JAL, and comparing to them, Air Canada deserves 3 starts only. The seats were not big enough for this long flight. The food variety and quality was average.
Hope F.
Fort McMurray , AB
Air Canada is probably my least favourite airline to fly. I always try to avoid flying with them if possible, they over book their flights or rearrange/cancel them without notice. You feel treated like a lessor unless you are flying in first class. The staff that is in the terminals are also less then friendly.
Alisha M.
We flight regularly with Air Canada and have encountered great flights and some not so great flights.  I think ensuring the customers comfort and keeping their in flight entertainment working in all seats, making sure the seat isn't broken and having some compassion would be a start in the right direction.
Krista S.
Port aux Basques, NL
Toronto to Delhi. I flew the Boeing 787-9 on a long 14 hour flight to Delhi. This aircraft is not suitable for long flights. Seat pitch and seats are so uncomfortable that you can barely sleep during flight. Aisles are so narrow that you get bumped by passengers moving back and forth. Service was okay and lack any surprise.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.