BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Tiff C.
London, ON
great service during flight- was flying from Vancouver to Toronto then Toronto to London, Ontario.. very smooth flight , only gave us drinks since flight time was short. I've flown with AC for many years and everything went well, would recommend!
Leslie S.
I have only been on 4 flights with Air Canada. The food wasnt great and I got super sick on one flight as the guy next to me kept sneezing and coughing on me. The service was great though, super clean and a good selection of movies on board.
Kelsey D.
Always my last choice when I'm flying anywhere. Customer service last time I flew with them was mediocre at best and I've received my luggage back from them missing wheels before. I will say that the the last time I flew with them the seats were bigger and a little more comfortable but generally the flight attendants are border line rude.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is my favourite airline to travel with, the airplane is quite spacious which is great when traveling far, they have great customer service, the planes usually have great features such as an iPad or monitor at every seat where you can watch what you would like or plug in your phone. I definitely recommend flying with air Canada
Cleopatra E.
montreal, QC
Always one of the most expensive ways to fly, however their service, and quality of planes etc is always very good. Air canada vacations always offer a good variety of destinations and deals, and they customer service is very helpful.
I will continue to fly with Air Canada, especially when booking all inclusive vacations.
Alison C.
Vancouver
Best Canadian airline hands down. I travel for business all the time and never have any problems. The only complaints I would with travelling with AC is just related to weather issues but I always appreciate that they put the customers safety first and do everything to make you comfortable when the Canadian weather isn't on your side!
Kayleigh L.
Burlington, ON
Not the best but not the worst. Good for getting A to B but don't expect an unreal travel experience with them. When my nanny passed away and I needed to get back home to Nova Scotia they were very inflexible with changing my flight. I've only flown WestJet after my 2 experiences with Air Canada and I recommend them a lot more.
Anita G.
Chomedey, QC
Really was disappointed that they do not offer complimentary meals on flights that are 4 hrs or less. How is it that Sunwing and Westjet do ? The tickets are not cheap neither. I will only take AC because I have a credit card that gives me free points but or else if I find a cheaper flight with another company that one wins.
Frances A.
Toronto, ON
Sometimes less expensive and sometimes worth it. I recently flew to Tampa from toronto on an older jet. It was really the bare bones. No inflight entertainment and the app that was supposed to provide entertainment on mobile/tablets did not work well. It was disappointing, but worth the bargain deal for a short’ish flight.
Miranda L.
Calgary
I've yet to have a bad experience flying with Air Canada. Ever since I was a baby, I've flown approximately twice a year from Western to Eastern Canada. Over the years I've found that while the prices are still going up for things such as blankets or a bottle of water, the service I've received has been wonderful.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.