BY AIR CANADA

Cleopatra E.
montreal, QC
Always one of the most expensive ways to fly, however their service, and quality of planes etc is always very good. Air canada vacations always offer a good variety of destinations and deals, and they customer service is very helpful.
I will continue to fly with Air Canada, especially when booking all inclusive vacations.
Alison C.
Vancouver
Best Canadian airline hands down. I travel for business all the time and never have any problems. The only complaints I would with travelling with AC is just related to weather issues but I always appreciate that they put the customers safety first and do everything to make you comfortable when the Canadian weather isn't on your side!
ifeoma n.
Winnipeg , MB
I always try to avoid this airline. I have never had a smooth journey with them, there is always a problem. Their flight always delays for flights within Canada. International flights are a nightmare, not enough food, the quality of food is not the best. The only positive side is the staff, they are nice, cordial and very professional.
Vanessa. M.
High level, AB
I would love to write a super positive review on air Canada but unfortunately, most of my time using Air Canada hasn't been a good experience. I have been left in cities that I did not intend to be in for several days, my luggage almost always lost and staff members being extremely rude. I do however like the snacks and movie choices.
Kayleigh L.
Burlington , ON
Not the best but not the worst. Good for getting A to B but don't expect an unreal travel experience with them. When my nanny passed away and I needed to get back home to Nova Scotia they were very inflexible with changing my flight. I've only flown WestJet after my 2 experiences with Air Canada and I recommend them a lot more.
Deanna P.
New Waterford , NS
Hit or miss. Sometimes I've flown Air Canada and have 0 issues and then other days I've flown and been bumped, delayed or had to deal with rude customer service reps. I believe each airport is different and I certainly won't tarnish the entire company based on a few bad apples I've ran into over the last 15 years of travel.
Anita G.
Chomedey, QC
Really was disappointed that they do not offer complimentary meals on flights that are 4 hrs or less. How is it that Sunwing and Westjet do ? The tickets are not cheap neither. I will only take AC because I have a credit card that gives me free points but or else if I find a cheaper flight with another company that one wins.
Athena R.
Vancouver
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flown this airline the most often amount of times. Overall always had a pretty good experience. Wish they had more leg room though and charged cheaper prices for their poor quality food. Also, their seats aren't as comfy as other airlines. Their trays you unclip from the seats in front of you are also pretty flimsy.
Frances A.
Toronto, ON
Sometimes less expensive and sometimes worth it. I recently flew to Tampa from toronto on an older jet. It was really the bare bones. No inflight entertainment and the app that was supposed to provide entertainment on mobile/tablets did not work well. It was disappointing, but worth the bargain deal for a short’ish flight.
Miranda L.
Calgary
I've yet to have a bad experience flying with Air Canada. Ever since I was a baby, I've flown approximately twice a year from Western to Eastern Canada. Over the years I've found that while the prices are still going up for things such as blankets or a bottle of water, the service I've received has been wonderful.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.