BY AIR CANADA

Jenn W.
London, ON
Air Canada has always been great. Friendly staff and prompt service, good meals and good video selection! I have been delayed and missed flights a few times due to plane trouble or something. Air Canada was always so good about providing me with hotel, cab and food vouchers while I waited for the next flight. They have also provided me with discounted flights for delays.
Sally M.
This airline is extremely poorly run. I have never taken a flight that wasn't delayed with them before. The worst part is that they never give a reason for why there is a delay or where the new boarding gate is. Staff members rarely make themselves available to guests and if they do, they are extremely rude about it. Only on one occasion have I ever met a nice employee with this airline. This airline is a joke so do yourself a favor and pay the extra $30 and go with Amercian Airlines.
Ashley M.
Vancouver, BC
I’m not necessarily a fan of most airlines as they’re usually difficult to deal with, AirCanada is no different. I fly quite often as I live far from home and enjoy travelling; however, I avoid this particular airline as they are incredibly awful to deal with and on multiple occasions I’ve been left without a seat for a flight I’ve paid for. Be aware, friends!
Nadine H.
Thuwal Jeddah , Thuwal jeddah
Not bad for long international flights however internal flights were terrible , food is not included in tickets also we booked for 2 luggage pieces per person they insisted it’s one we paid and when we sent an email to the main office we got refunded as it turned out we were right ! So be careful you need to read the rules and make sure of what you are booking
Caroline M.
Rouyn-Noranda, QC
Mon deuxième vol. Ce ne fut pas de tout repos. Un vol à l'interne et ce fut assez coûteux ($$$), rien d'inclus. Sauf un verre d'eau. Parfois il y a de écrans, mais si tu n'as pas d'écouteurs, ils faut en acheter (à prévoir). Et tout paiement ce fait par carte de crédit (aucun montant comptant). Les hôtes étaient supers! Atterrissage super également !
IREM E.
Maple , ON
Price is right however, extremely bare bones. You are provided a refreshment but nothing else other than that. Sunwing is a much better option when flying out to sunny destinations. They service with Air Canada is not top notch and would definitely consider it a budget flight. If you are all about just getting there then Air Canada will fulfil that goal!
Tiff C.
London, ON
great service during flight- was flying from Vancouver to Toronto then Toronto to London, Ontario.. very smooth flight , only gave us drinks since flight time was short. I've flown with AC for many years and everything went well, would recommend!
Leslie S.
I have only been on 4 flights with Air Canada. The food wasnt great and I got super sick on one flight as the guy next to me kept sneezing and coughing on me. The service was great though, super clean and a good selection of movies on board.
Kelsey D.
Always my last choice when I'm flying anywhere. Customer service last time I flew with them was mediocre at best and I've received my luggage back from them missing wheels before. I will say that the the last time I flew with them the seats were bigger and a little more comfortable but generally the flight attendants are border line rude.
Cleopatra E.
montreal, QC
Always one of the most expensive ways to fly, however their service, and quality of planes etc is always very good. Air canada vacations always offer a good variety of destinations and deals, and they customer service is very helpful.
I will continue to fly with Air Canada, especially when booking all inclusive vacations.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.