BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Jenn W.
London, ON
Air Canada has always been great. Friendly staff and prompt service, good meals and good video selection! I have been delayed and missed flights a few times due to plane trouble or something. Air Canada was always so good about providing me with hotel, cab and food vouchers while I waited for the next flight. They have also provided me with discounted flights for delays.
Sally M.
This airline is extremely poorly run. I have never taken a flight that wasn't delayed with them before. The worst part is that they never give a reason for why there is a delay or where the new boarding gate is. Staff members rarely make themselves available to guests and if they do, they are extremely rude about it. Only on one occasion have I ever met a nice employee with this airline. This airline is a joke so do yourself a favor and pay the extra $30 and go with Amercian Airlines.
Ashley M.
Vancouver, BC
I’m not necessarily a fan of most airlines as they’re usually difficult to deal with, AirCanada is no different. I fly quite often as I live far from home and enjoy travelling; however, I avoid this particular airline as they are incredibly awful to deal with and on multiple occasions I’ve been left without a seat for a flight I’ve paid for. Be aware, friends!
Caroline M.
Rouyn, QC
Mon deuxième vol. Ce ne fut pas de tout repos. Un vol à l'interne et ce fut assez coûteux ($$$), rien d'inclus. Sauf un verre d'eau. Parfois il y a de écrans, mais si tu n'as pas d'écouteurs, ils faut en acheter (à prévoir). Et tout paiement ce fait par carte de crédit (aucun montant comptant). Les hôtes étaient supers! Atterrissage super également !
IREM E.
Maple , ON
Price is right however, extremely bare bones. You are provided a refreshment but nothing else other than that. Sunwing is a much better option when flying out to sunny destinations. They service with Air Canada is not top notch and would definitely consider it a budget flight. If you are all about just getting there then Air Canada will fulfil that goal!
Haydeé C.
Doral, FL
When i go to Canada, i travel in Air Canada. I love the experience to travel there. The service is good, the food is ok, and the most important i have never had problems with my schedule, my suitcases. The flight attendants are very nice and alway have helped me. Si quieres viajar cómodo, hazlo sin duda con Air Canada. El viaje se convierte en una bella experiencia a bordo.
Tiff C.
London, ON
great service during flight- was flying from Vancouver to Toronto then Toronto to London, Ontario.. very smooth flight , only gave us drinks since flight time was short. I've flown with AC for many years and everything went well, would recommend!
Leslie S.
I have only been on 4 flights with Air Canada. The food wasnt great and I got super sick on one flight as the guy next to me kept sneezing and coughing on me. The service was great though, super clean and a good selection of movies on board.
Kelsey D.
Always my last choice when I'm flying anywhere. Customer service last time I flew with them was mediocre at best and I've received my luggage back from them missing wheels before. I will say that the the last time I flew with them the seats were bigger and a little more comfortable but generally the flight attendants are border line rude.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is my favourite airline to travel with, the airplane is quite spacious which is great when traveling far, they have great customer service, the planes usually have great features such as an iPad or monitor at every seat where you can watch what you would like or plug in your phone. I definitely recommend flying with air Canada
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.