BY AIR CANADA

Anna B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown AirCanada multiple times before ( at least 15 flights in three years), and I have been for the most part satisfied. The cabin crew was pleasant and professional (unlike its childish competitors WestJet) and the planes clean and reliable. The only con was the frequent delays during the winter. I used Air Canada mainly connecting from London Heathrow to Toronto and Toronto or Montreal to Regina.
Steph A.
North Vancouver, BC
I have flown with Air Canada countless times between Vancouver and Toronto. Although delays are common when flying with Air Canada internationally, domestic flights with this airline are timely and well-executed. There are always screens with a good selection of movies and the flight attendants are friendly. Air Canada has a high standard for customer service and attend to the needs of their passengers well.
Hannah K.
Toronto, ON
The planes are all over the place. Some are kept immaculate, while on a couple of flights, I found waste in the seat pocket in front of me. The flight attendants always seem harried as well, and it takes them a long time to respond to the call button. That being said, they do offer a lot of seat sales, and if you don't mind being uncomfortable, you can get to some great destinations fairly cheaply.
Kaitlynne-Rae L.
Ottawa, ON
Honestly, I've found Air Canada to be really hit and miss. I've had fantastic flights with them, and I've had days that have stretched and time that has been lost due to 9hrs+ delayed flights, missed connections and just overall disappointment. The $10 food voucher really didn't make up for it - nor did the 10% off full price tickets (considering I never buy tickets full price).
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
This airline is the one I take the most, and I enjoy my experience. I find that their flights are a little more affordable than west jet, but when it comes to flights you really do get what you pay for. My baggage has always arrived with me and the staff has always been friendly. The food isn't great but it isn't bad, and I like the fact that there is always a tv in your seat.
Geraldine R.
Edmonton, AB
When I travel to any place, I always choose air Canada, the service is really good, the people are always humble, the service is alson, the airplane really comfortable, and the prices are reazonable.
Haydeé C.
Doral, FL
When i go to Canada, i travel in Air Canada. I love the experience to travel there. The service is good, the food is ok, and the most important i have never had problems with my schedule, my suitcases. The flight attendants are very nice and alway have helped me. Si quieres viajar cómodo, hazlo sin duda con Air Canada. El viaje se convierte en una bella experiencia a bordo.
Mankiran K.
I use Air Canada once or twice a year. Air Canada is always my number one choice but the price gets in the way sometimes. Their tickets are a bit pricey than other domestic airlines. However, their service is also better than any other airline I have travelled on.
Emmanuelle I.
La Hulpe, Brabant Wallon
It was a good flight, attendants were nice. There were many new or recent films available in the catalogue so I got to watch several of them on my way to Vancouver from Montreal. The only thing is that I had to pay 8$ to have a better lunch and a snack and also, it wasn't that comfortable but then, plane travel hardly ever is... You can also have a check-in bag and a carryon without having to pay extra!
Anne Marie P.
Saint-Paul, QC
So far, I only had great experiences with Air Canada. Every time I had to call customer service, the wait was almost inexistant and the agents always spoke perfect English AND French (versus other airlines/travel companies). They were always polite and professional. I looooove their mobile app, it's very convenient and lets you check in anywhere and have your boarding pass handy.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.