BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Lacey M.
Port McNicoll, ON
Honestly I tried to enjoy my flight. The staff were rude, most of the flight attendants only spoke French (which is fine but they were rude to every none French speaking guest). My mother who happens to be fluent in French but a little rusty attempted to converse with staff and made to feel like she wasn’t important enough to be heard. Food was pricey. We will not be flying Air Canada ever again if that’s possible. Only pro is we made is safely to and from Mexico.
Prabdeep T.
CALGARY, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As a law student studying in a different country, Air Canada is my top pick for the long 8+ flights. Attendants are very nice, food is constantly coming around, and the planes themselves are great with the entertainment system.
Nyx C.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flown Air Canada many times nations and internationally and have always had a decent experience doing so. Their policies for Service Dogs is a crap shoot do to how they view private trained vs ADI trained dogs thus it can be a battle for flying before you even are able to get onto the plane. If you are not disabled then you are good to go, but if you have a disability that has a service dog that isn't ADI you are best to look else where most of the time.
Jeanette B.
Sudbury
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Jazz is minimal service, high price.  Air Canada Rouge is just bad.  Hate how they have cheaped out of in-flight entertainment and you need to have your own device (laptop, tablet, iPad, phone) or rent an iPad to watch a movie.  Food is not usually edible, I stick to the tapas box as sandwiches and pizzas are soggy and gross.  I really try to avoid flying with them whenever possible.  I prefer Air Transat or West Jet.
kayla C.
St, NL
I had an awful experience with air Canada last year! When checking in the lady said there were no seats left together but my mom's friends who was two people behind me got to sit next to my mom and I was very upset the lady was rude and provided horrible service. When we got on the plane there were empty seats that were not booked that were next to e2a h other or around the same area. I would not recommend air Canada to anyone
Deneé W.
Etobicoke, ON
I flew Air Canada many times in the past but recently I wouldn't use them as my first choice. It's very uncomfortable for someone that's taller flying more than 3 hours. My knees are right up against the seat and start to get numb because it's so cramped up. I would still use this company if need be, it isn't absolutely terrible. I'd just try to avoid it if you're tall and flying for a long time. Otherwise the service is great.
Dana D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've been on numerous Air Canada flights over the years. So far I can generalize my experience to - flight crews are usually really good, customer service is often mediocre, and my luggage got lost on several occasions. I get that the customer service reps work for crap pay (with quite good benefits though) -  but running into only a handful of nice agents while constantly dealing with the crabby ones in all those years is pretty sad.
Anna B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown AirCanada multiple times before ( at least 15 flights in three years), and I have been for the most part satisfied. The cabin crew was pleasant and professional (unlike its childish competitors WestJet) and the planes clean and reliable. The only con was the frequent delays during the winter. I used Air Canada mainly connecting from London Heathrow to Toronto and Toronto or Montreal to Regina.
Steph A.
North Vancouver, BC
I have flown with Air Canada countless times between Vancouver and Toronto. Although delays are common when flying with Air Canada internationally, domestic flights with this airline are timely and well-executed. There are always screens with a good selection of movies and the flight attendants are friendly. Air Canada has a high standard for customer service and attend to the needs of their passengers well.
Hannah K.
Toronto, ON
The planes are all over the place. Some are kept immaculate, while on a couple of flights, I found waste in the seat pocket in front of me. The flight attendants always seem harried as well, and it takes them a long time to respond to the call button. That being said, they do offer a lot of seat sales, and if you don't mind being uncomfortable, you can get to some great destinations fairly cheaply.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.