BY AIR CANADA

Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada's service has been declining over the last several years.  They do offer a lot of flights all through Canada and the US, but the flight prices are usually a lot more expensive than other US based airlines and the service or comfort isn't any better.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air canada is a great company! It definitely  provides its customers with a lot of care and the utmost respect. I never feel like i have anything to complain about when i fly thru this airline. I feel like the air hostesses are also very sweet and accommodating
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this airline! I flew from the states to Canada with this airline for the first time in January 2017 and the customer service was fantastic and the seats were so comfy! I would definitely use this airline again on my next trip to Canada and you should too!
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve used this airline to travel to Europe from the East Coast several times. It usually goes smoothly except for one time where my luggage was lost. Luckily it was found a day later, but this incident definitely turned me away from using it as much as I used to.
Tyra H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When I fly Air Canada, it's often a codeshare flight with Delta Air Lines.  Their equipment seems well maintained and their staff are very professional. There is nothing to particularly distinguish them in my mind, but I would fly them without hesitation.
Jaclyn D.
Irvine, CA
Quite nice! Normal plane ride, a little hollow feeling but the flight wasn't badly priced so it didn't bother me too much. I got free earphones and a drink so I was content with my ride. Nothing out of the ordinary nothing crazy but a good flight overall!
Kendall Y.
Air Canada was absolutely the best air travel experience I've ever had. I've flown internationally 10+ times and they are my preferred choice. Comfortable seats, great movie selection, and better than average food all make for a great flying experience.
Chloe C.
San Francisco
I pretty much always fly Air Canada because all my family lives there...... Never had a problem with the service or anything like that... everyone is nice and food/drinks are good.  Great standard airline with great staff! I would recommend
Wardalynn M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew Air Canada from New Jersey to Montreal and loved it! Great comfortable seats, great entertainment, lovely staff, the food wasn't all that great. Cabin crew were present for the duration of the flight with the captain giving updates.
Nelia D.
Leesburg, VA
I used Air Canada for a recent trip to Toronto. They were right on time and I had no issue checking in or out. Their station in Toronto had a cute refreshment area before you boarded the flight which I found different and very nice. Great experience!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.