BY AIR CANADA

Hira J.
Linden, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air canada is a great company! It definitely  provides its customers with a lot of care and the utmost respect. I never feel like i have anything to complain about when i fly thru this airline. I feel like the air hostesses are also very sweet and accommodating
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve used this airline to travel to Europe from the East Coast several times. It usually goes smoothly except for one time where my luggage was lost. Luckily it was found a day later, but this incident definitely turned me away from using it as much as I used to.
Tyra H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When I fly Air Canada, it's often a codeshare flight with Delta Air Lines.  Their equipment seems well maintained and their staff are very professional. There is nothing to particularly distinguish them in my mind, but I would fly them without hesitation.
jaclyn d.
Irvine, CA
Quite nice! Normal plane ride, a little hollow feeling but the flight wasn't badly priced so it didn't bother me too much. I got free earphones and a drink so I was content with my ride. Nothing out of the ordinary nothing crazy but a good flight overall!
Kendall Y.
Air Canada was absolutely the best air travel experience I've ever had. I've flown internationally 10+ times and they are my preferred choice. Comfortable seats, great movie selection, and better than average food all make for a great flying experience.
Nelia D.
Leesburg, VA
I used Air Canada for a recent trip to Toronto. They were right on time and I had no issue checking in or out. Their station in Toronto had a cute refreshment area before you boarded the flight which I found different and very nice. Great experience!
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Had a pleasant flight to Canada with Air Canada. Nice and attentive staff especially when we were delayed, and had a good selection of entertainment for the flight over. Nothing particularly outstanding, but solid service on a solid airline.
Giselle C.
Took this airline when I was traveling to Switzerland and first, it is hugeeee! I really enjoyed my trip and they had a screen on the headrest of the seat in front of me so it kept me entertained. The food was also very tasty and enjoyable.
Erica B.
Morgan Hill, CA
loved air canada! used them on my flight to and from Vancouver a couple years ago. The prices were reasonable which I loved. I also enjoyed the aircraft, the seats were comfortable, the plane was clean and the attendants were nice
Katie K.
On the international flight there was no screen to watch a movie on. You had to pay for an ipad to be able to watch a movie. The food wasn't that great going out of the country, but it was pretty good traveling into the country.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.