kayla C.
I had an awful experience with air Canada last year! When checking in the lady said there were no seats left together but my mom's friends who was two people behind me got to sit next to my mom and I was very upset the lady was rude and provided horrible service. When we got on the plane there were empty seats that were not booked that were next to e2a h other or around the same area. I would not recommend air Canada to anyone
Deneé W.
Etobicoke, ON
I flew Air Canada many times in the past but recently I wouldn't use them as my first choice. It's very uncomfortable for someone that's taller flying more than 3 hours. My knees are right up against the seat and start to get numb because it's so cramped up. I would still use this company if need be, it isn't absolutely terrible. I'd just try to avoid it if you're tall and flying for a long time. Otherwise the service is great.
Dana D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've been on numerous Air Canada flights over the years. So far I can generalize my experience to - flight crews are usually really good, customer service is often mediocre, and my luggage got lost on several occasions. I get that the customer service reps work for crap pay (with quite good benefits though) -  but running into only a handful of nice agents while constantly dealing with the crabby ones in all those years is pretty sad.
Kelsey B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
3/3 experiences that I’ve had with Air Canada have been hell, with the last one almost ruining our trip, and my partner’s 30th birthday. I’ve been berated and sworn at by an Air Canada “manager” - totally unbelievable.
Anna B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown AirCanada multiple times before ( at least 15 flights in three years), and I have been for the most part satisfied. The cabin crew was pleasant and professional (unlike its childish competitors WestJet) and the planes clean and reliable. The only con was the frequent delays during the winter. I used Air Canada mainly connecting from London Heathrow to Toronto and Toronto or Montreal to Regina.
Steph A.
North Vancouver, BC
I have flown with Air Canada countless times between Vancouver and Toronto. Although delays are common when flying with Air Canada internationally, domestic flights with this airline are timely and well-executed. There are always screens with a good selection of movies and the flight attendants are friendly. Air Canada has a high standard for customer service and attend to the needs of their passengers well.
Hannah K.
Toronto, ON
The planes are all over the place. Some are kept immaculate, while on a couple of flights, I found waste in the seat pocket in front of me. The flight attendants always seem harried as well, and it takes them a long time to respond to the call button. That being said, they do offer a lot of seat sales, and if you don't mind being uncomfortable, you can get to some great destinations fairly cheaply.
Kaitlynne-Rae L.
Ottawa, ON
Honestly, I've found Air Canada to be really hit and miss. I've had fantastic flights with them, and I've had days that have stretched and time that has been lost due to 9hrs+ delayed flights, missed connections and just overall disappointment. The $10 food voucher really didn't make up for it - nor did the 10% off full price tickets (considering I never buy tickets full price).
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
This airline is the one I take the most, and I enjoy my experience. I find that their flights are a little more affordable than west jet, but when it comes to flights you really do get what you pay for. My baggage has always arrived with me and the staff has always been friendly. The food isn't great but it isn't bad, and I like the fact that there is always a tv in your seat.
Geraldine R.
Edmonton, AB
When I travel to any place, I always choose air Canada, the service is really good, the people are always humble, the service is alson, the airplane really comfortable, and the prices are reazonable.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.