BY AIR CANADA

Rajinder M.
Scarborough
i don't like it at all. very bad customer service, small and unconformable seats, and they didn't give us food in the plan like literally we are starving. I paid CAD  125.00 for bassinet seat, and they didn't give me. its so hard for me to seat on small chair with infant. I carry my daughter in my lap for 15 hours. I asked air  hostesses to change my seat she said she cant and flight was empty. i will never fly with air Canada again.  so bad experience.
Amanda W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I wasn't over all happy with air Canada , from he time I got on the plane to he time we got off there was an employee that made our trip on the plane not so good . Having anxiety about flying is one thing and having a panic attack is another and having the lady no get you what you wanted was a glass of water and had to wait an hour to have water , thumbs down!!!
Now my son it was his first time flying and he had an amazing time . So my three star rating was my experience
Lacey M.
Port McNicoll, ON
Honestly I tried to enjoy my flight. The staff were rude, most of the flight attendants only spoke French (which is fine but they were rude to every none French speaking guest). My mother who happens to be fluent in French but a little rusty attempted to converse with staff and made to feel like she wasn’t important enough to be heard. Food was pricey. We will not be flying Air Canada ever again if that’s possible. Only pro is we made is safely to and from Mexico.
Sara W.
Kamloops, BC
It’s an okay airline. I️ use it because it’s a little cheaper than Westjet, and usually has more direct flights. They’re still pretty pricey for even short flights. I got a window seat when I️ last flew with them, and half of my leg room was taken up by the edge of the plane, very glad I️ wasn’t a bigger person because I️ was already uncomfortable after a few minutes. I️ like how they do give out a snack and beverages even on flights under an hour though.
Dana D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been on numerous Air Canada flights over the years. So far I can generalize my experience to - flight crews are usually really good, customer service is often mediocre, and my luggage got lost on several occasions. I get that the customer service reps work for crap pay (with quite good benefits though) -  but running into only a handful of nice agents while constantly dealing with the crabby ones in all those years is pretty sad.
Nyx C.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flown Air Canada many times nations and internationally and have always had a decent experience doing so. Their policies for Service Dogs is a crap shoot do to how they view private trained vs ADI trained dogs thus it can be a battle for flying before you even are able to get onto the plane. If you are not disabled then you are good to go, but if you have a disability that has a service dog that isn't ADI you are best to look else where most of the time.
Jeanette B.
Sudbury
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Jazz is minimal service, high price.  Air Canada Rouge is just bad.  Hate how they have cheaped out of in-flight entertainment and you need to have your own device (laptop, tablet, iPad, phone) or rent an iPad to watch a movie.  Food is not usually edible, I stick to the tapas box as sandwiches and pizzas are soggy and gross.  I really try to avoid flying with them whenever possible.  I prefer Air Transat or West Jet.
Deneé W.
Etobicoke, ON
I flew Air Canada many times in the past but recently I wouldn't use them as my first choice. It's very uncomfortable for someone that's taller flying more than 3 hours. My knees are right up against the seat and start to get numb because it's so cramped up. I would still use this company if need be, it isn't absolutely terrible. I'd just try to avoid it if you're tall and flying for a long time. Otherwise the service is great.
kayla C.
ST. JOHN'S, NL
I had an awful experience with air Canada last year! When checking in the lady said there were no seats left together but my mom's friends who was two people behind me got to sit next to my mom and I was very upset the lady was rude and provided horrible service. When we got on the plane there were empty seats that were not booked that were next to e2a h other or around the same area. I would not recommend air Canada to anyone
Anna B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown AirCanada multiple times before ( at least 15 flights in three years), and I have been for the most part satisfied. The cabin crew was pleasant and professional (unlike its childish competitors WestJet) and the planes clean and reliable. The only con was the frequent delays during the winter. I used Air Canada mainly connecting from London Heathrow to Toronto and Toronto or Montreal to Regina.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.