Angela L.
North York, ON
I flown a lot with Air Canada, mainly if I was travelling out to Asia. The plane itself is kept very neat and tidy and the crew members are always super friendly. I don't recall ever having a delayed flight or a cancelled flight with the company. My only company is probably not specifically about the company/plane itself I guess more so depending on how long you're flying. If you're travelling for more than 10 hours, the seats are quite uncomfortable and it gets stuffy very quickly. I'm guessing other airlines may offer better space in regards to seating. Food choices are okay but nothing special.
Emily M.
My last experience flying with Air Canada was very mixed. Their staff at the airport and on board the plane were great to deal with, friendly and helpful. However, having to deal with their damaged baggage department was horrible. My stroller was damaged while I was travelling with my 8 month old, and it took over 2 months for Air Canada to finally come to an agreement about repairs that involved having to travel over an hour into Toronto twice. Very displeased with how long that took to be resolved especially after we were told we were being dealt with on a priority basis.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is hit or miss. Sometimes the are excellent in terms of the planes - they have some newer planes and I like their entertainment as you get to choose options and press pause. They also have audiobooks and podcasts now which is neat. Sometimes the customer service is awful though and they are well known to screw up a lot of travel for people. I've had major delays and set backs with them as well but I do prefer their entertainment. Their staff is usually decent-  not overly nice like West Jet but they get the job done. Not very friendly.
Yasmine H.
Vancouver, BC
Air Canada is a good airline, and as a Canadian, I like to use them; but I find their price-point a bit expensive. At least when I go to book flights; but I suppose that is just the reality for some destinations. Otherwise, the meals are decent and the customer service is good. The thing that I feel needs some work is communication during flight delays. Or, in my experiences, the lack thereof. Air Canada's Rouge airline has this a bit more figured out, and I have quite enjoyed my experiences of flying with them.
Rajinder M.
i don't like it at all. very bad customer service, small and unconformable seats, and they didn't give us food in the plan like literally we are starving. I paid CAD  125.00 for bassinet seat, and they didn't give me. its so hard for me to seat on small chair with infant. I carry my daughter in my lap for 15 hours. I asked air  hostesses to change my seat she said she cant and flight was empty. i will never fly with air Canada again.  so bad experience.
Amanda W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I wasn't over all happy with air Canada , from he time I got on the plane to he time we got off there was an employee that made our trip on the plane not so good . Having anxiety about flying is one thing and having a panic attack is another and having the lady no get you what you wanted was a glass of water and had to wait an hour to have water , thumbs down!!!
Now my son it was his first time flying and he had an amazing time . So my three star rating was my experience
Nadine H.
Thuwal, Jeddah
Not bad for long international flights however internal flights were terrible , food is not included in tickets also we booked for 2 luggage pieces per person they insisted it’s one we paid and when we sent an email to the main office we got refunded as it turned out we were right ! So be careful you need to read the rules and make sure of what you are booking
Lacey M.
Port McNicoll, ON
Honestly I tried to enjoy my flight. The staff were rude, most of the flight attendants only spoke French (which is fine but they were rude to every none French speaking guest). My mother who happens to be fluent in French but a little rusty attempted to converse with staff and made to feel like she wasn’t important enough to be heard. Food was pricey. We will not be flying Air Canada ever again if that’s possible. Only pro is we made is safely to and from Mexico.
Nyx C.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flown Air Canada many times nations and internationally and have always had a decent experience doing so. Their policies for Service Dogs is a crap shoot do to how they view private trained vs ADI trained dogs thus it can be a battle for flying before you even are able to get onto the plane. If you are not disabled then you are good to go, but if you have a disability that has a service dog that isn't ADI you are best to look else where most of the time.
Jeanette B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Jazz is minimal service, high price.  Air Canada Rouge is just bad.  Hate how they have cheaped out of in-flight entertainment and you need to have your own device (laptop, tablet, iPad, phone) or rent an iPad to watch a movie.  Food is not usually edible, I stick to the tapas box as sandwiches and pizzas are soggy and gross.  I really try to avoid flying with them whenever possible.  I prefer Air Transat or West Jet.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.