BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Danica O.
First floor left, Aberdeen
Absolutely love everything about my experience. Passangers sitting in front of us were not able to switch off their lights - we were all given complimentary package and I still have that wee bag! This was the first time I have had such a positive experience when travelling by plane. My mother forgot her purse on the plane when we had to leave for it to be cleaned. When we got back on the plane, we were not able to find it and we asked a sterward to help us but he did not find it either. When we left the plain and were waiting in a queue at the airport, we saw the same steward running towards us with the purse - turned out it was in the overhead cabinet the whole time. This flight attendant really went the extra mile for my mum and made the experience unforgettable for the whole family. Thank you very much, I will never forget the smile on both my mum's as well as the flight attendant's faces.
Cat M.
Flew with them long-haul, London-Toronto. Due to being taller than average and being vegan, sometimes long-haul travel can be a discomfort. Had to contact customer service months before about the meal options available, and to clarify what I meant by vegan. In-flight dinner was great (curry sort of thing and fruit for desert), breakfast was somewhat uninspired but they are limited by what they can store. Personally I was more glad that they could accommodate my needs. Moreover, they were happy to swap us in to seats with extra leg-room by the emergency exits, with minimal fuss etc. On-board staff were so accommodating, and I took their names so I could pass this on to their CS department. No delays, smooth check-in at London, and no baggage problems Toronto-side. Would highly recommend!
Sarah T.
Maple, ON
Air Canada is nothing special. Over the years they have significantly decreased their service and quality. Customer service is a hit or miss. It really depends on the mood of the people. I doubt ill be flying with them again.. having enough leg room to actually be able to sit comfortably is something they need to charge a few hundred dollars for, which is ridiculous and a complete scam. The leg room is so tight in regular economy there were 4 or 5 people on my flight who couldnt stand because of how long they sat in such a tight space. The seats are completely rock hard. So being slightly comfortable with Air Canada only comes with an extra $400 on top of a $1000 standard economy ticket. Don't expect comfort or service from them.
Emma J.
I only fly Air Canada when i have too. Every time i fly them my flights get delayed or i end up not taking off at all, and 99% of the time the delay is something the airline had complete control over. And when you don’t even take off for your trip, they only give you a credit, not a refund, which you have to pay $200 to use anyway.
Angela L.
North York, ON
I flown a lot with Air Canada, mainly if I was travelling out to Asia. The plane itself is kept very neat and tidy and the crew members are always super friendly. I don't recall ever having a delayed flight or a cancelled flight with the company. My only company is probably not specifically about the company/plane itself I guess more so depending on how long you're flying. If you're travelling for more than 10 hours, the seats are quite uncomfortable and it gets stuffy very quickly. I'm guessing other airlines may offer better space in regards to seating. Food choices are okay but nothing special.
amani c.
Grande Prairie, AB
i mean i haven’t actually had a bad experience with air canada, food is wack expensive though. that’s about it. i traveled alone with my six year old brother to newfoundland from grande prairie, alberta (3 connections 🙃) and he had thrown up all over himself on the second flight, the longest. the flight attendant gave us a diaper bag to put his clothes in that wouldn’t smell, put paper towels, plastic, and a blanket on his seat for him to say back on. ten minutes after, she had come to check on him with vitamin water, a pringles can’t and some extra gravol. she was very sweet and i wish i could remember her name
Emily M.
My last experience flying with Air Canada was very mixed. Their staff at the airport and on board the plane were great to deal with, friendly and helpful. However, having to deal with their damaged baggage department was horrible. My stroller was damaged while I was travelling with my 8 month old, and it took over 2 months for Air Canada to finally come to an agreement about repairs that involved having to travel over an hour into Toronto twice. Very displeased with how long that took to be resolved especially after we were told we were being dealt with on a priority basis.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is hit or miss. Sometimes the are excellent in terms of the planes - they have some newer planes and I like their entertainment as you get to choose options and press pause. They also have audiobooks and podcasts now which is neat. Sometimes the customer service is awful though and they are well known to screw up a lot of travel for people. I've had major delays and set backs with them as well but I do prefer their entertainment. Their staff is usually decent-  not overly nice like West Jet but they get the job done. Not very friendly.
JA B.
Air Canada is not a great airline. The fares are overpriced and they have very poor customer service. They frequently cancel or bump you from flights with little or no notice. The do not handle your luggage with care and I have witness my luggage being thrown carelessly.
Yasmine H.
Vancouver , BC
Air Canada is a good airline, and as a Canadian, I like to use them; but I find their price-point a bit expensive. At least when I go to book flights; but I suppose that is just the reality for some destinations. Otherwise, the meals are decent and the customer service is good. The thing that I feel needs some work is communication during flight delays. Or, in my experiences, the lack thereof. Air Canada's Rouge airline has this a bit more figured out, and I have quite enjoyed my experiences of flying with them.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.