BY AIR CANADA

Shawna S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Sometimes there's tvs on the plane so that's nice. Nice workers. A good airline over all
Courtney D.
San Leandro
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Easy to book, fair rates and comfortable seats. No complaints but also nothing special.
Mariel S.
brownsville,tx
I took air canada on our way to Europe trip it was amazing service and food . Love it
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
I LOVE CANADA plus this glight line is really good, better than most actually!!!!!!
lisette j.
To be honest as proud  of a Canadian as i am and for as long as i have been flying with air Canada their service to their clientele is highly lacking. it has bee 6 years of unpleasant interactions for the most part (shout out to the FEW employees who understand that their job involves communicating with the clientele). To be honest if i had better options for flying out to certain places i would choose another airline. the cost is too high for no additions except a basic snack and beverage (which for flights of 5 hours they passed twice). i have had non responsive agents, arrogant and condescending agents and as i have spent many years in the service industry myself i try to be as pleasant as possible even during misunderstanding and their response is always aggressive and dismissive. the sad truth is Air Canada use to offer exceptional services and overnight they changed their level of care for their clients clearly.
Danica O.
Aberdeen city, Aberdeen
Absolutely love everything about my experience. Passangers sitting in front of us were not able to switch off their lights - we were all given complimentary package and I still have that wee bag! This was the first time I have had such a positive experience when travelling by plane. My mother forgot her purse on the plane when we had to leave for it to be cleaned. When we got back on the plane, we were not able to find it and we asked a sterward to help us but he did not find it either. When we left the plain and were waiting in a queue at the airport, we saw the same steward running towards us with the purse - turned out it was in the overhead cabinet the whole time. This flight attendant really went the extra mile for my mum and made the experience unforgettable for the whole family. Thank you very much, I will never forget the smile on both my mum's as well as the flight attendant's faces.
Cat M.
Flew with them long-haul, London-Toronto. Due to being taller than average and being vegan, sometimes long-haul travel can be a discomfort. Had to contact customer service months before about the meal options available, and to clarify what I meant by vegan. In-flight dinner was great (curry sort of thing and fruit for desert), breakfast was somewhat uninspired but they are limited by what they can store. Personally I was more glad that they could accommodate my needs. Moreover, they were happy to swap us in to seats with extra leg-room by the emergency exits, with minimal fuss etc. On-board staff were so accommodating, and I took their names so I could pass this on to their CS department. No delays, smooth check-in at London, and no baggage problems Toronto-side. Would highly recommend!
Sarah T.
Maple, ON
Air Canada is nothing special. Over the years they have significantly decreased their service and quality. Customer service is a hit or miss. It really depends on the mood of the people. I doubt ill be flying with them again.. having enough leg room to actually be able to sit comfortably is something they need to charge a few hundred dollars for, which is ridiculous and a complete scam. The leg room is so tight in regular economy there were 4 or 5 people on my flight who couldnt stand because of how long they sat in such a tight space. The seats are completely rock hard. So being slightly comfortable with Air Canada only comes with an extra $400 on top of a $1000 standard economy ticket. Don't expect comfort or service from them.
Forzat D.
Windsor, ON
I have just had it with Air Canada's customer service. I email a complaint ladt year to them and called them to talk to someone and no one even had bothered to call me back. I will alwys try not to fly with them if possible. They have no respect for their customers or how to help them in fixing a problem that happened with them.
Saksham G.
Karnal
Nothing For business class the accommodation was appalling. The seat would not even recline more than a couple of inches, let alone lay flat which is what one is paying for. The touch screen entertainment did not work. The flight arrived too late to make connections - again. The boarding agent at the gate in Los Angeles was one of the rudest and most arrogant men I have ever encountered. I complained to the plane's Captain about him, as he was going through. All the business class passengers around me were commenting on it. One was even filming his egregious behaviour for Facebook. He alone was enough to put one off Air Canada .
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.