BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Air Canada used to be great. At one point I looked forward to flying with them, because their crews were so friendly and accommodating. My entire family is scattered through Canada so I flew with them often. I've noticed a drastic decline in service when it comes to the flight crew and I've flat out changed to Alaskan Airlines for any west coast flights to Canada. Even the customer service is terrible. The only reason I'm leaving a 3 star is because occasionally you'll get a sweetheart of an attendant.
Daina E.
I will never fly Air Canada again. the in-flight service is terrible, the flights are delayed and the staff is unhelpful. I actually had to call the airline while I was sitting at the gate because my flight left me and there was no staff around in the terminal to help me. Then, while I was on the phone, I found out that the staff have rebooked me on another flight and didn't even tell me. I would rather swim across the atlantic without a wet suit than to ever fly Air Canada again, No thanks!
Hillary H.
Holland, MI
 One of the best flight experiences I've ever had was with Air Canada. The plane, even in economy class, was spacious and comfortable. My favorite accommodations  where the individual screens and outlet/USB ports in each seat. I felt very taken care of and safe with Air Canada.  I also dealt with their customer service website as well as one of the representatives. They were informative and efficient as well as sincere. Overall, they made traveling with them a no-brainer.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
I recently flew with Air Canada from Vancouver to Ottawa with my family and the service was alright. I was traveling with two small children under 5 and they're more business-based, so they pre-board their Star Alliance and business class travelers first before they pre-board families with children or people who need extra assistance. When on board, the stewardess did come by to ask us if we needed help with anything and gave us the run-down of how to have my baby sit while taking off and landing. All in all, a decent experience -- the pilot got us to our destination safely, but nothing extraordinary in terms of service.
Bailey S.
I only fly Air Canada because it partners with United. My boss did not have a good experience at the gate with them. They tried to take her bag even know it was clearly under the preferred and recommended size. She had breakables in it. They refused in route her up because she asked if she could keep it. It was ridiculous
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Air Canada is decent. It gets you from A to B. I flew Air Canada when leaving Dublin and having a stop in Toronto to go to Baltimore. They really need to update their planes with tvs in the seats because having to use my phone was annoying but it was tolerable. The food on the plane was really good but could have used more to drink. We did have a late flight leaving to Baltimore and was scared because it was such a small plane.
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always enjoyed my flight experience with Air Canada. My only complaint is that on my last couple of trips, there were longer delays than usual and none of them due to weather. I typically fly them when going abroad, so the extra weight time is rough when you've been flying for 18 hours and just want to get home. Otherwise, I've had excellent service and have felt like I was being treated with respect.
Amber D.
Edgewood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a flight from Canada Air when I came back from London and it was pretty nice. The flight attendants were accommodating and friendly. Unfortunately they were unclear when telling me about the declaration cards. They told me that you only have to fill one out for your ultimate destination. Long story short I was stuck in Canada filling out a declaration card and was almost late for my connection.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Air canada is an ok airline, customer service isn't great, the call center is mostly based out of what I assume is Montreal so they speak french and they're very rude. They've cancelled most of the flights I've booked so I now avoid them.
Alyssa R.
Fenton, MI
My experience with Air Canada was overall a very good. I flew from Charlotte, NC to Toronto to Santiago, Chile and while it was out of the way it was much more affordable. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the large plane, the service, and the many languages used for announcements. The only con was that boarding in both Toronto and Santiago was a complete mess, super unorganized.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.