BY AIR CANADA

Brandi R.
Huntington , WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved it, super friendly!!! I was sick on my flight and they did everything they could to make me feel confortable. Not only that the next day I was on a walking tour in Copenhagen and I the flight attendant that had helped me on the plane was there, and remembered me and asked how I was.
Taylor D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I enjoy this airline company but it was so long coming from a very far place . After getting on this plane I was tired and ready to sleep. The plane was comfortable. I will recommend this airline to a lot of people. The plane I was on had a tv which was nice and it also had internet.
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
I LOVE flying with Air Canada. No, I'm not Canadian. The cabin crew is ALWAYS so kind and respectful towards EVERY passenger. If a problem ever arises, they quickly and effectively resolve it to the best of their ability and go out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction. Love.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is a great airline!! Everything is very clean and professional and the staff is extremely friendly.  This airline has great beverage service and great snack service.  I have taken this airline many times and I constantly have great experiences every time.
Abby 🌎.
I have flown with Air Canada a couple of times, and each time the security staff was really rude. I thought it was a one time occurrence, although I've encountered this a couple of times. The food on the flight and flight attendants were on par with other regular airlines.
Kim B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently flew with Air Canada from Washington, DC to Tokyo, Japan with a connecting flight in Toronto. Great overall experience! The attendants were friendly and accommodating, food was better than average. Would definitely consider flying with them again in the future!
Monica D.
Henderson
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew Air Canada from the U.S. To Canada then to France. Everything was fine on both flights, but the long-haul plane to Paris was much nicer. The flight attendants provided good service on both flights but the hot food was just so-so. All announcements are in French and English.
Jazmine T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Air Canada! Not only are the people so nice and accommodating, but the flight was a breeze. We had no delays we left on time and arrived on schedule. What more could you ask for? The flight wasn't long enough to have a meal provided, but the snacks were good.
Kassandra V.
Worcester , MA
I flew Air Canada once when I was traveling to Canada the flight attendants were amazing they had a good selection of movies they only have one option of a snack though and it’s pretzels which is kind of gross but that’s OK because I got to my destination safe and sound
Valu 🌺.
Hempstead, NY
Flew Air Canada with my sister to attend my cousins wedding and it was perfect. We had no issues whatsoever and while it was a short flight, it definitely was still a good one. I have no complaints only good things to say about Air Canada. Definitely recommend.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.