BY AIR CANADA

Janaina F.
Lakewood , WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use this one a lot, I just love go to Canada. Definetly because we live so close sometimes is cheaper como net ions in Canada. The airplanes looks safe.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I traveled to Canada twice last year to visit my fiance while he was in school. They are great! The people are wonderful and the flight was smooth sailing!
Sarah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Used air Canada for a short leg on a cruise to Alaska and back. Not the most comfortable accommodations. Would not be my first choice for future travel.
Johann Q.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flights are never on time, staff is borderline rude. My least favorite airline and unfortunately, I go to Canada often and I have to put up with them...
Hannah D.
West Richland , WA
Simply put, my best flying experience Ever. Especially for international flights. Planes are Gorgeous, staff friendly and helpful. Highly recommend them.
Courtney M.
Wilmington
Very spacious seating! Using them has been a pleasurable experience, being able to watch movies on a very long flight that made it a great joy to fly.
Nahal C.
Tarzana, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We went to Canada for the first time with its namesake airline and were not disappointed. It was an easy, comfortable flight and an amazing trip.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a perfectly fine experience flying with Air Canada. Sure, nothing was all that special, but there were no issues and everything was pretty easy.
Jackie N.
Cleveland hts , OH
I fly a lot and this flight blew my mind! I had so much fun flying from Toronto to Europe. the seats were nice and it had a very sophisticated look.
Kacee M.
Salt Lake City
Enjoyable flight, comfortable plane, food was fine, though not great. Friendly staff. Plenty of room. Didn’t love the onboard entertainment options.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.