Carly E.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only taken Air Canada once and the price was great and the flight was enjoyable. I wish the plane we were on had been updated with televisions, but it wasn't that big of a deal.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I usually fly with air canada. Overall it is more reliable than many us airlines in regards to delays and cancellations of flights. They are usually late boarding flights and take offs. The only thing that I absolutely hate is their sister airline air canada rouge. Worst flights I've ever been on. Small cramped seating and definitely never enough overhead spacing for carry on bags for all passengers on flight. Another thing is that they usually over sell their seats.
Sammie K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was quite young when I last flew AirCanada, but I do remember liking it a lot! The stewardess was super friendly, and I remember feeling comfortable and safe.
Jenna H.
Quincy, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I am going to be taking Air Canada to Orlando soon so I hope to have a great experience. I have heard lots of great things about it so excited to take it soon!
Such high quality. All my family lives in Montreal and when we want a straight shot we always choose Air Canada. My grandfather worked for them for many years.
Cynthia N.
Homestead, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Amazing airline. The hospitabikity and customer support are fabulous. Can't complain with any hint. They provide everything and anything for a smooth travel.
Jessie T.
The BEST.... we have gone twice to Canada and once to China with this company and they are just amazing. The staff, the food, we love everything about them.
Ashley H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great staff. Very attentive . From where I am it was a really quick flight . They made sure to get drinks to us quickly and kept us posted on flight details.
Brittany J.
The main airlines in Canada. I drove to Canada then took a plane to another part of Canada. They were very accomodating towards me and I have no complaints.
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
Recently flew on Air Canada fleets and their planes were grade A. Plenty of leg room, even in Economy and Economy Plus...Well it was nice to stretch out!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.