BY AIR CANADA

Caitlin K.
Great Falls, MT
No extras of any kind unless you pay. As is the standard now, you pay to check bags, pay for food, pay for blankets, pay for headphones. But you'll get there and back.
Danielle M.
Tyner, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a 13 hour flight to Copenhagen via Air Canada and they made me feel as comfortable as possible! The seats were comfy, the movies were entertaining, and the food was good. Loved it!
Carly E.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only taken Air Canada once and the price was great and the flight was enjoyable. I wish the plane we were on had been updated with televisions, but it wasn't that big of a deal.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I usually fly with air canada. Overall it is more reliable than many us airlines in regards to delays and cancellations of flights. They are usually late boarding flights and take offs. The only thing that I absolutely hate is their sister airline air canada rouge. Worst flights I've ever been on. Small cramped seating and definitely never enough overhead spacing for carry on bags for all passengers on flight. Another thing is that they usually over sell their seats.
Sammie K.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was quite young when I last flew AirCanada, but I do remember liking it a lot! The stewardess was super friendly, and I remember feeling comfortable and safe.
Melody
Such high quality. All my family lives in Montreal and when we want a straight shot we always choose Air Canada. My grandfather worked for them for many years.
Jenna H.
Quincy, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I am going to be taking Air Canada to Orlando soon so I hope to have a great experience. I have heard lots of great things about it so excited to take it soon!
Brittany J.
The main airlines in Canada. I drove to Canada then took a plane to another part of Canada. They were very accomodating towards me and I have no complaints.
Jessie T.
The BEST.... we have gone twice to Canada and once to China with this company and they are just amazing. The staff, the food, we love everything about them.
Cynthia N.
Homestead , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Amazing airline. The hospitabikity and customer support are fabulous. Can't complain with any hint. They provide everything and anything for a smooth travel.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.