BY AIR CANADA

Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Flew air canada once for the women's World Cup and it was a very enjoyable and comfortable experience. I would certainly recommend to anyone. Staff were very polite and helpful and they kept to schedule so I got to work on time..
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
I have seen superwoman's review of the Air Canada and it was really bad. I have never been there myself but my friends say it is a average airline so i guess its good?
Lindsey J.
I had a great service while flying from Buenos Aires to Santiago, Chile. The ride was a bit bumpy, but the crew members were very accommodating and made sure we were as comfortable as possible and helped calm everyone's nerves.
Amber B.
Asheboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just had a recent trip with them after our original flight was canceled due to weather, they were as accommodating as can be I suppose but do wish on a 8 hour flight more would have been offered in the way of food and drink!
Jennifer M.
Verona, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Most of my Canadian friends don't like them, but my experience with Air Canada has always been great. Friendly staff, comfortable flights, many good international destinations. I'm pleased whenever I travel with them.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Pefectly fine airline. Pretty much what you would expect from a standard airline (at least, from the perspective of someone sitting in Coach). Would certainly take again if the price/itinerary made sense
Nichole B.
Blue Jay, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My only experience with Air Canada was great. I was initially distraught to find out my flight had been cancelled, as I frantically called the 800 number because the ticket counters weren't even open yet, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I had already been rebooked on another flight a couple of hours later.
Malkia H.
Mandeville, Manchester
The leg room is horrible for tall people .The flight was somewhat good the attendants had like this fake pretty smile I knew they hated this but I landed safely and on time
Dalton A.
We used this company when my dance studio went on a trip to Canada, and they were pretty great. Some things on the flight were expensive, but other than that it was great!
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I personally love Air Canada because I have never experienced anything less than exceptional service. However, their flights tend to be more expensive than other airlines.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.