Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
I have seen superwoman's review of the Air Canada and it was really bad. I have never been there myself but my friends say it is a average airline so i guess its good?
Amber B.
Asheboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just had a recent trip with them after our original flight was canceled due to weather, they were as accommodating as can be I suppose but do wish on a 8 hour flight more would have been offered in the way of food and drink!
Jennifer M.
Verona, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Most of my Canadian friends don't like them, but my experience with Air Canada has always been great. Friendly staff, comfortable flights, many good international destinations. I'm pleased whenever I travel with them.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Pefectly fine airline. Pretty much what you would expect from a standard airline (at least, from the perspective of someone sitting in Coach). Would certainly take again if the price/itinerary made sense
Nichole B.
Blue Jay, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My only experience with Air Canada was great. I was initially distraught to find out my flight had been cancelled, as I frantically called the 800 number because the ticket counters weren't even open yet, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I had already been rebooked on another flight a couple of hours later.
Dalton A.
We used this company when my dance studio went on a trip to Canada, and they were pretty great. Some things on the flight were expensive, but other than that it was great!
Malkia H.
Mandeville, Manchester
The leg room is horrible for tall people .The flight was somewhat good the attendants had like this fake pretty smile I knew they hated this but I landed safely and on time
Caitlin K.
Great Falls, MT
No extras of any kind unless you pay. As is the standard now, you pay to check bags, pay for food, pay for blankets, pay for headphones. But you'll get there and back.
Samme H.
Braselton, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I personally love Air Canada because I have never experienced anything less than exceptional service. However, their flights tend to be more expensive than other airlines.
Danielle M.
Tyner, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a 13 hour flight to Copenhagen via Air Canada and they made me feel as comfortable as possible! The seats were comfy, the movies were entertaining, and the food was good. Loved it!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.