BY AIR CANADA

Garwai V.
Glen Burnie, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Their plans do have better leg room than many other airlines. However, for my last flight with them (Summer 2012), their customer service lacked after my flight had to make an emergency landing and we remained on the tarmac for almost 4 hours.
If it weren't for the unfortunate circumstances, I'd give them higher reviews, but they lacked when they should have tried to stand out.
Gabriela Y.
Chino, CA
Took Air Canada from Los Angeles to Vancouver to catch a connecting flight to Manila. First time ever going through Canada to get to the Philippines, so that was kind of weird. But all over it was a pretty good flight. No personal TVs though, so that was a little bummer.
Nida S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really do not like his airline. It's always pricey and never any good. The staff isn't very friendly, flights are uncomfortable and I don't appreciate the bad in flight food either :(
Diane Mae R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Its a good airline company. luggage didn't get lost on the way to London. they also offer you ipads for $10 i believe to use for the whole flight which is a good deal. service was fine. they never fail to offer drink or little snacks. definitely recommend.
Lindsay W.
I traveled from Toronto to Vancouver (from the states). I've never flown Air Canada before and we had a great experience! Friendly flight attendants, clean plane. We also were lucky enough to fly on the new Dreamliner for one of the 4 hour flights.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I hate air canada!!!!!! They were soo rude to me and my grandma. We were trying to get to Europe to catch our cruise and our flight got cancelled unexpectandly. The guy that was helping us seemed to be doing everything in his power NOT to help us.
Dayana S.
San Francisco, CA
I flew with them having a connecting flight and just wow this airline is amazing! Everything was perfect and cozy and was one of the most relaxing long flights I've ever taken.
Catherine B.
Saint Paul, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I loved my flights with Air Canada! The planes were modern, comfortable, and offered some of the best entertainment options I've seen. The staff were friendly and attentive, and made the journey very pleasant. Highly recommend Air Canada!
Danielle M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
It seems like air canada flights are always delayed and always lose luggage. Why? And their aeroplan points program is the worst on the planet, so just make sure you can put your flights towards another airline in their alliance (like SAS).
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Flew air canada once for the women's World Cup and it was a very enjoyable and comfortable experience. I would certainly recommend to anyone. Staff were very polite and helpful and they kept to schedule so I got to work on time..
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
Patty G.
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.