BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Nope. Nada, ew. Horrible service, they don't provide proper meals, the air hostesses are downright rude and do not attend to passengers when called. The customer service is horrible and I do not recommend anyone try this airlines. Instead, just pay the extra fifty dollars and find a better airlines if you are traveling domestically.
Ryoko M.
I have been on the Vancouver, BC - Narita route many many times with Air Canada and I can say that they are just... OK. Not fantastic, but not terrible either. I would use Japan Airlines in a heartbeat, if they were about the same airfare as Air Canada. Air Canada food tends to be very bland, and nothing is that spectacular.
Lexie M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I flew Air Canada for a resent trip from Tampa to Toronto to Tokyo. They had the best prices for such a long flight. The food was okay, a mix between regular airline food and some Japanese flare thrown in. The one thing that was frustrating was they served cup a noodles, the smell really put my stomach on edge since it filled the entire flight. The staff on board was fantastic and very kind. I really appreciated that on such a long flight.
Laura L.
Garden grove , CA
I've only flown Air Canada once, but my experience was great! I felt their staff was very friendly and attentive, and their prices are very reasonable. I don't live too far from Canada, so airfares their aren't too expensive anyway, but Air Canada seems to be the cheapest option and they are a great airline.
Leah P.
Minneapolis, MN
I thought the service was pretty good and I loved that they offered me tea on my journey because that was the firs time I had been offered hot tea on a plane ride (I was traveling from the United States to Germany). I liked it a lot better than US Airways which was my only prior international travel experience
Garwai V.
Glen Burnie, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Their plans do have better leg room than many other airlines. However, for my last flight with them (Summer 2012), their customer service lacked after my flight had to make an emergency landing and we remained on the tarmac for almost 4 hours.
If it weren't for the unfortunate circumstances, I'd give them higher reviews, but they lacked when they should have tried to stand out.
Gabriela Y.
Chino, CA
Took Air Canada from Los Angeles to Vancouver to catch a connecting flight to Manila. First time ever going through Canada to get to the Philippines, so that was kind of weird. But all over it was a pretty good flight. No personal TVs though, so that was a little bummer.
Nida S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really do not like his airline. It's always pricey and never any good. The staff isn't very friendly, flights are uncomfortable and I don't appreciate the bad in flight food either :(
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Its a good airline company. luggage didn't get lost on the way to London. they also offer you ipads for $10 i believe to use for the whole flight which is a good deal. service was fine. they never fail to offer drink or little snacks. definitely recommend.
Tarundeep K.
S Ozone Park, NY
Worst flight ever taken. They had so many delays once and wouldn't let mw reschedule. After waiting 6 hours, they let me reschedule it. Waited 3 hours for my luggage which never came so i waited a week for my luggage and when it came it was all damp
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.