BY AIR CANADA

Seerat K.
Probably one of the most worst airline ever! Lost my aunts stroller, made my mom wait 16 just to be told that all flights cancelled like they need to be more responsible
Benjamin G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown Air Cannada a few times when travelling abroad and always had good service. Definitely an airline that I would use again should the opportunity arise!
Debbie C.
I've flown from New York to Toronto on Ar Canada over 20 years ago. Our more recent trips have been in a car. From what i recall. there was nothing particularly memorable about it since it was a short flight.
Cait M.
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
Flew from Philadelphia to Toronto to Vancouver. Having only flown twice before on a very small airline, this was a pleasant experience for me. No issues with the layover and enjoyed the movie selection.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
I had a great experience traveling to Toronto from Seattle on air Canada. I was traveling with my 2 small kids under 6 and one happens to be on the autism spectrum. They made sure my check in process was fast and smooth! After we boarded our flight, the flight attendants were accommodating and caring and made sure that all our needs were met!! I will definitely choose Air Canada for a flight again!
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
LOVE Air Canada!!!!!! I found the best deal flying through them to Tokyo, Japan and I couldn't pass it up. Granted I flew from the US through Canada to get there, but it was a straight flight to Japan from Toronto. The crew was very nice and was happy to help make your flight enjoyable in anyway they could. The meals were actually pretty tasting for air plane food, and they gave you different options to chose from. They even offered snacks like sandwiches between meals. I will be more than happy to use Air Canada for any international flight again.
Ana P.
Chevy Chase , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My friend is brazilian and she was coming to U.S. with the Air Canada, her final destination was DC but she had a stop in Toronto.
Minutes before the check-in, in Brazil, the Air Canada informed her that she will need a Canadian VISA, just for the stop in Toronto (she wont leave the airport, she would stay just for few hours). You can imagine the trouble... she missed the flight of course.
Anyway, I just think they should let the person know about the VISA in the moment of the purchase. But it seems a good company after all
Tatiana V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
My most recent flight to Europe I took Air Canada. I had a great experience. The staff was very nice offering refreshments and anything that you might need on that long flight. The food in the other had was not that good, the two choices were not that appetizing. You had a choice of chicken or Shepherds pie. If half of the guests on the plane don’t know what shepherds pie is then that might not be a great thing to choose to serve. Other then that my flight came arrived on time so I could make my way to Bellagio, Italy.
Shannon W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had an ok experience with Air Canada. The staff was friendly and they were very professional. I must say the carrier that I was in was not all that comfortable though, the seats were quite hard and small. However it didn't seem that they went over the top to make your flight enjoyable. I must say I do like their safety video and their customer service on Twitter.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
I’m from Pittsburgh but lived in Toronto for 5 years – before Porter added flights to Pittsburgh so I was forced to take Air Canada. The flight was always around $900+ which is just ridiculous for a 5 hour drive. In emergencies I’d suck it up and take Air Canada but it made me broke for awhile. They offer no help if it’s to go to a funeral or to go seek medical treatment, kind of silly. The plane itself is nice and the service is good but the prices are just too much.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.