BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Tatiana V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
My most recent flight to Europe I took Air Canada. I had a great experience. The staff was very nice offering refreshments and anything that you might need on that long flight. The food in the other had was not that good, the two choices were not that appetizing. You had a choice of chicken or Shepherds pie. If half of the guests on the plane don’t know what shepherds pie is then that might not be a great thing to choose to serve. Other then that my flight came arrived on time so I could make my way to Bellagio, Italy.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
I’m from Pittsburgh but lived in Toronto for 5 years – before Porter added flights to Pittsburgh so I was forced to take Air Canada. The flight was always around $900+ which is just ridiculous for a 5 hour drive. In emergencies I’d suck it up and take Air Canada but it made me broke for awhile. They offer no help if it’s to go to a funeral or to go seek medical treatment, kind of silly. The plane itself is nice and the service is good but the prices are just too much.
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew Air Canada in 2012 while trying to go from Philly to Paris and then work my way up to the London Olympics. Our flights were first delayed and then just straight up cancelled. Our group then got split up and half of the group was still able to take the direct flight but the remainder of us had to go to Toronto and then go to Paris. Well the flight from Toronto to Paris was then delayed. It was just not a good experience and at the time I was very disgruntled.
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I fly Air Canada often and appreciate that they have plentiful routes between SFO and Toronto. I only wish they offered more direct service between SFO and Saskatoon. And it feels like the carry on requirements are getting smaller with each flight. I otherwise enjoy this airline. Bonus: they're almost always on time!
Jess M.
I flew Air Canada last summer when I studied abroad in France. It was a reasonable price, my favorite part, and I found all of the staff to be amazing. They were so nice on all of my flights. This was all great because it was my first time flying internationally and alone. I wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
Okay let me start out saying that this weekend was my first time flying on Air Canada and the service was great. BUT holy moly we were delayed both times because of mechanical issues. I hope they get it together because this isn't their first time delaying flights with these problems according to the flight staff. Also really bummed that I couldn't purchase any duty free items in flight even though I am flying from California to Vancouver.
Alexza A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very clean, polite and comfortable. I used to fly between NY and Toronto every month. They are on time very important when you need to go or get in on a schedule.
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
The flight prices were decent, but I really wasn't a fan of their customer service. Ran out of food options, so when I asked for the g-free chicken, she said "not available, should have asked for it sooner" and then she dropped noodle tray in front of me and walked away. It was curt and rude and unprofessional. Basic experience, overall. Air Canada Rouge was worse. AWFUL food.
Whitney S.
I like it alright- it always has really good price. however, it does have really undesirable layovers, and usually stops in canada ( as opposed to a co-operated flight that doesn't). so need to check visa requirement which can be a pain. otherwise, i like the aireline.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Air Canada is one of the best airlines I have ever flown. Warm towelette? Check! Good food included? Check! Non-alcoholic drinks whenever you want? Check! Inflight movie? Check! Free pillow, blanket, and eye mask? Check! Way to go Air Canada you're the best! I would fly you all the time if I lived in Canada. Could you maybe become Air Canada US? Please? Please??
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.