BY AIR CANADA

Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
Air Canada has always been really professional and dependable for trips to Canada and back. I've been spoiled by Southwest, so I do wish for a free checked bag. Overall I recommend them.
cristina b.
Love Air Canada! My flight was only 1 hour long but we still were able to watch a movie on the plane. By far the best service and vibe I've ever had on a flight and I would definitely recommend. It was also very affordable compared to other airlines.
Katie H.
New Port Richey, FL
I have been flying Air Canada for the past 3 months, each month. Their flight attendants are very nice and accommodating however, the leg room and aisle way is unbelievably small. I have a carry-on approved bag that I had trouble manoeuvring through the aisle to get to my seat... that's a problem. As oppose to other airlines, I appreciate that we get a complimentary drink and snack.

I do not like however, that you are told you can have one carry on bag, but when you are boarding the Air Canada people at the gate demand a certain number of people to check their bag or there will be a delay when entering the plane. This has happened every single time I have flew with them. I think that better processes should be set forth to avoid these annoying occurrences.
Ana P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE THEM! the people that work here are the sweetest of all times, they make my flying experience better, and yes, Canada is also one of my favorite places in the world.
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think the plane itself are great I traveled using air canada to go to France and I have no complaints about the service however the boarding process was disorganized and a mess
Yomara F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline with great customer service.  I have never had any issues with their system.  I like that they travel abroad/overseas not just in North America.
Andrina M.
Great experience. Loved the flight and the attendants. Made my flight very smooth and enjoyable. Clean. Very helpful. Nice movie selection. Flown with them multiple times and every time was great. Will probably fly with them again.
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Service to Toronto, Montreal and Quebec from NYC is easy and plentiful. The boarding area can get crowded and confusing with so many flights leaving around the same time.
Silvia B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flying with Air Canada was a good experience. Friendly personnel, all services on board were good. Food was good, no delay, no lost luggage. Would fly with them again.
Deborah L.
Tallassee
I've only flown once with this airline. Everything was fine. I did find it odd that they made me take my headphones out to land. No other airline has ever done that.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.