BY AIR CANADA

Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline makes things very simple and easy to book online. Their online customer service is also very helpful. The only downside is I had to print a boarding pass rather than having the pass on my phone.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've flown Air Canada as a partner airline and found it to be pleasant. Their customer service, price, seat size and baggage rules were neither annoying nor amazing. It's not on my list of airlines to avoid.
Qunoot A.
Still don't get why they charge extra for luggage but I guess every travel agency does that. Otherwise they're okay. Prices are higher Than they should be compared to service but not unpleasant to travel on
Jen C.
Ontario, CA
Honestly I've never had so much leg room for the lowest class of seating? Like I always go for the cheap seats and even the cheap seats had the most leg room I've ever had on an airplane before. And GREAT service.
Kylee O.
This was the first and only airline I've flown. I flew to Italy, and I had a very comfortable flight. Everyone was super polite, food was good, many snacks, and great entertainment system. No complaints.
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It can go both ways when traveling with them. They are notorious for customer service that is less than perfect. But it is a huge airline with lots of connections. So that helps. It's a necessary evil so do recommend it
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Not the best service. Always an issue with seating. Aircraft was clean. Service mediocre. For someone that has major flight anxiety mixing up your seats that you requested 3 months earlier is a pain!
Alida E.
Boulder
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Average flight company. Nothing super special that I have been offered during the flight. Delays are very common with Aircanada. Which can be extremely frustrating. But the customer service is always great.
Marina E.
Great service! I have traveled a lot in my life and Air Canada is one of the best there is. I like the fold and the flight attendents. And they are one of the only ones that fly to Whitehorse, Yukon.
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
I used this line to fly to Europe. I was in a plane for 13 hours. The entertainment options were great and the food was good. Customer service was excellent and the airline was very professional.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.