BY AIR CANADA

Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown first class with Air Canada to France (CDG) and to Halifax. Both times, I've never wanted to get out of the plane. The seats are super comfortable, the attendants are hospitable and the flight always feels safe. Their first class lounge in Toronto Pearson also has a variety of food and drink while you wait. Economy seats are also quality. I recommend flying with Air Canada.
Jenny M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
The flights usually leave on time and the flight attendants are always very courteous and helpful. All in all, I love travelling with Air Canada because they have direct flights between LA and Montreal, the only disappointment on my last trip was that I couldn't eat anything, because the only food available was from a paid menu and they didn't accept my card.
Catherine G.
Nepean, ON
We were very happy with our Air Canada flight - both the small one from Nanaimo to Vancouver and the large one from Vancouver to Montreal. We've flown Air Canada several times and have always had a good experience. That being said, my husband and I aren't super tall, so we don't need a lot of space. I gave it 4 stars only because the food is a little pricey.
Grace M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've used AirCanada twice for international flights and was quite pleased with the experience. The price was great, the service was excellent, even with delays we were kept in the loop. The movie/entertainment and food selections were decent as well. Overall I would definitely use AirCanada again, especially for international flights.
donna s.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
MY MOM  BOOKED US TO CANADA  TO VISIT THEM THROUGH AIR CANADA. WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE AIR LINE IS THAT,  THEY HAVE NICE AND FRIENDLY STEWARDESS AND STAFFS, VERY HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDING, MAKING ME FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH MY 16 MONTHS OLD SON.NO DELAYS TOO, I LOVE THEM AND I WOULD LIKELY TO RECOMMEND
Kelley A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I just flew from Seattle to Montreal on Air Canada. It was really great. The plane was newer. The seats were really comfortable and I didn't have to use my extra cushion at all, which I generally have to do. Everyone was very friendly. I would definitely recommend and will use them again (hopefully) soon.
IRAM S.
Customer service is not the best and local flight and direct flight can be heavy on the pocket but I like the convenience and that the flights are most available every in North America.
Angelina E.
Baltimore, MD
VERY expensive but you get what you pay for. Their service is amazing their employees are so friendly and kind and cater to your every need. I use this airline for whenever I go to Canada which is once every year
Brandi R.
Huntington , WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved it, super friendly!!! I was sick on my flight and they did everything they could to make me feel confortable. Not only that the next day I was on a walking tour in Copenhagen and I the flight attendant that had helped me on the plane was there, and remembered me and asked how I was.
Karisa M.
Middle Sackville, NS
I have had wonderful flights, and I have had terrible ones. The company in general is pretty good to deal with, its the individuals that can be a bit more off putting. It takes forever to get through to customer service, and I find the flight staff can be cranky, bre he airport staff are usually great.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.