BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Kirsten P.
South Amherst, OH
Flew Air Canada from Paris to Torontoand it was the most comfortable flight I have ever taken. Comfortable seats and great meals. The private tablets on the backs of the seats are full of games, movies, tv shows, and music.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this airlines. All my family is from Canada so this is the airlines we fly anytime we travel. The workers are so nice and are very tentative to your needs and definitely provide excellent customer service.
Aly A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Seats are comfortable, staff are very personable and helpful. They lost our luggage on a connecting flight but found it and sent it to us. Overall we had a great experience.
amy h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nothing horrible to say about this company. I enjoyed the service and the on time schedules. I've also flown through them to other countries outside of Canada and that process has been easy as well.
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
The planes are small but they get me where I need to go and I've never had an unpleasant experience on these flights and I will continue flying with this airline.
riya m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is an ok airline. I’ve heard very bad reviews about this airline but I don’t really know since I’ve only been on air canada once.. but that instance was satisfactory based on service
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I recently flew Air Canada for a holiday going from Toronto to the West Coast. The flight experience was fine, and while they charge for meals even on our long flight, the biggest issue was luggage. They had me check my carry-on bag because it was full. Then, at the luggage belt, it came tumbling out top over bottom and JUMPED the belt nearly hitting someone. Inside, they broke my Mont Blanc (expensive) leather padfolio (snapped the spine) and cracked the resin of my pen inside the padfolio. Our luggage was also very wet. We filed a complaint and it's now three months later and we still haven't heard back!
Sarah K.
Brookfield, CT
Worst airline I have ever flown. Upon arrival we were told that we had to stand with about 15 other people, all of us had been overbooked. We were then told to consult customer service and all headed that way only to find that no one would show up for another two hours. Due to no one being in customer service we all missed the only flight that was not overbooked for the next THREE days. In response to what happened we were promised an 800$ check. When this check came it was uncashable in the United States and it is nearly impossible to be able to talk to a customer service rep once you have left the airport. Three months later someone finally called me back to resolve the issue, which took 30 seconds.
Natalia C.
Staten Island, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have travelled with them a few days ago. My flight back to NYC was cancelled and they put me on a flight the next day! Wasn't even a direct flight, like the one I had tickets for. Anyway, I wasn't provided with any accommodation or anything (weather related, that's why), but I know enough of the industry to understand it wasn't their fault - even though they could've done better in assisting the passengers. I was very upset that I'd have to fly via Toronto (a 1h trip home that turned out to take 2h+), but once I boarded that went away because I was to fly a 787 for the first time. I would fly with them again if I find cheap tickets. Otherwise, I wouldn't. Terrible customer service.
Jennifer F.
Brooksville, FL
I love this airline!! My family and I have been flying a lot recently between Canada and the U.S and this airline is affordable and reliable. They have always been friendly and accommodating. The only issue I have found is when I tried to switch my flight and they wanted to charge me $100. I was still flying with them just simply switching a couple days later, that was frustrating.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.