BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Jezabel V.
Amherst
Every time that I travelled with aircanada since last year was a great experience. However this august I went to Europe and the transatlantic flight did not have entertainment system on board. Longest trip ever.
Elina O.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great service! Especially their Rouge tier. Economy class I did not enjoy a much as the premium economy tier. Service was great, food wasn't amazing but wasn't bad either. Will definitely fly with them again.
Alysse O.
San Diego, CA
Everybody is so nice! My plane flight got messed up so I had to spend 2 days in Canada when I was only supposed to stay one day. And they upgraded me to first class for free. Such amazing people to work with.
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline makes things very simple and easy to book online. Their online customer service is also very helpful. The only downside is I had to print a boarding pass rather than having the pass on my phone.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've flown Air Canada as a partner airline and found it to be pleasant. Their customer service, price, seat size and baggage rules were neither annoying nor amazing. It's not on my list of airlines to avoid.
Qunoot A.
Still don't get why they charge extra for luggage but I guess every travel agency does that. Otherwise they're okay. Prices are higher Than they should be compared to service but not unpleasant to travel on
Jen C.
Ontario, CA
Honestly I've never had so much leg room for the lowest class of seating? Like I always go for the cheap seats and even the cheap seats had the most leg room I've ever had on an airplane before. And GREAT service.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Not the best service. Always an issue with seating. Aircraft was clean. Service mediocre. For someone that has major flight anxiety mixing up your seats that you requested 3 months earlier is a pain!
Kylee O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was the first and only airline I've flown. I flew to Italy, and I had a very comfortable flight. Everyone was super polite, food was good, many snacks, and great entertainment system. No complaints.
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It can go both ways when traveling with them. They are notorious for customer service that is less than perfect. But it is a huge airline with lots of connections. So that helps. It's a necessary evil so do recommend it
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.