BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Samantha Y.
I recently flew Air Canada when going to Taiwan. I thought it was going to be bad because online people said that it wasn't a great airline. I chose to fly it because it was the cheapest tickets i could find. But it ended up being good! I enjoyed the inflight entertainment and the food wasn't bad at all.
Mia M.
Marshalltown, IA
LOVE Air Canada.  We flew to Japan with them, and they were affordable, but at the same time gave us all the bells and whistles.  When we were hungry, they gave us a ton of chocolates and crackers for free.
Chelsea M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flights are mid range pricing but the staff is kind and they always have the best snacks! Some flights include free drinks too which is a bonus. I fly to Canada for work multiple times a year and always use air Canada!
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada was what we flew to get to Whistler and I was beyond impressed! The rates were good, the service was good, and we felt so at home on the actual flight! I can't brag enough about it. Such a great experience.
Trent R.
Rexburg, ID
Great loyalty program with aeroplan. Great offers and the service is always top notch. I travel regularly for business and Air Canada has been my go to, while traveling to and from Canada. One of my favorite airlines.
Froilin A.
National City, CA
The plane that I had flown in was alright. Was a little outdated and there were some broken compartments. Don't understand as to why you wouldn't fix it right away. Leg room was awesome especially for sitting in coach.
Queen V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I've never had a bad experience flying Air Canada, and the screens on the back of the seats makes the flight go by much faster. Obviously, flying is uncomfortable, but Air Canada makes it at least somewhat enjoyable.
Sarah S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have assisted with multiple medical emergencies lately on this airline. Staff is always gracious and helpful. They offered my next flight discounted and I received numerous thank you letters. Great customer service!
Deanna L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Pricey much? They are so grumpy too. I only fly with them when I have the air miles to do so because they are my last choice. The routes aren't direct so it takes too long. I don't like their service policies either.
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite airlines. If I had a choice between AirCanada and another airline it would be AirCanada every single time. The staff are amazingly friendly and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.