BY AIR CANADA

Sophia K.
La Mesa, CA
My flight on Air Canada traveled to London, and I was very pleased with the smooth ride. It was a long flight but the flight attendants were kind and hospitable, and I was also given a blanket and headphones to make the flight more bearable.
Hillary T.
Englewood, FL
I've only flown Air Canada once in my entire life and the experience was not the best. It's probably not Air Canada's fault but just the fact that I was flying from Tampa, FL to Ottawa, ON and has a 1hr and 15 min layover in Toronto. As I was getting off the plane, I was told I would have to wait for my luggage, recheck it and go back through security. It took 45 minutes for the luggage to get off the plane. I then had to walk from the 'International' terminal to the 'domestic' terminal and go back through security, which took almost all of my time and I barely made it to my gate in time. I've never experienced anything like that in my life. Second thing I was dreading was the lack of wifi for 99% of my flight, because I was flying from Tampa to Toronto, I had 0 wifi for the longest part of the flight. However, I was able to access the wifi on the shortest part of my flight-from TO to Ottawa. That being said, I would not recomment flying AC if you're going to be flying from the US to Canada. It's probably a much better experience flying domestically.
Elaine F.
Leesburg, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada was a big disappointment. My flight was delayed over six different times. I only flew on it one time, but the delays turned me off. I was very late getting to my final destination. I wouldn't recommend it because of the delays.
Samantha P.
Corona, CA
Overall my experience with air Canada was okay. The staff was amazing! I was just a little unhappy that through out the flight there was not a lot of customer service. I would have liked if they could have gave us a few snacks to eat.
Laura P.
I don't like posting negative reviews, but my last interaction with Air Canada was horrible. Costumer service was rude, they made us miss our connecting flight, and we had to do some serious negotiating just to get a hotel room. Sigh.
Constance K.
Viola
Had a good experience flying to Dublin from Seattle. Vancouver Airport was a crazy experience, so that was the only downside if flying that airline. We upgraded and had great staff both coming and going; we were well taken care of!
Aubrey A. S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great crew! Great food! Smooth flights with active pilots who communicate with the cabin. Very friendly flight and desk crew! Convenient flight times with tons of time options to locations world wide! Nothing but good things to say!
Nicole T.
Boca Raton , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It was a nice plane ride, staff very nice and the plane is very big. I love that it was a smooth process. Though their over charge fees were a little too much but the staff was very kind to help me out. Puts the airline on my top 3.
Raeesa I.
Chester, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The planes are usually nice and clean but the service is normally lackluster. Flights are always delayed and the attendants are not very friendly. They give you a small (tiny) pretzel bag for short flights without any other option.
Mariam Y.
Quincy , MA
I didn't really enjoy being on air Canada It was a domestic flight from Toronto to Montreal but the crew weren't nice at all . I asked the flight attendant for a cup of water and she didn't give me anything so I had to ask another .
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.