Laura P.
I don't like posting negative reviews, but my last interaction with Air Canada was horrible. Costumer service was rude, they made us miss our connecting flight, and we had to do some serious negotiating just to get a hotel room. Sigh.
Samantha P.
Corona, CA
Overall my experience with air Canada was okay. The staff was amazing! I was just a little unhappy that through out the flight there was not a lot of customer service. I would have liked if they could have gave us a few snacks to eat.
Nicole T.
Celebration, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It was a nice plane ride, staff very nice and the plane is very big. I love that it was a smooth process. Though their over charge fees were a little too much but the staff was very kind to help me out. Puts the airline on my top 3.
Aubrey A. S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great crew! Great food! Smooth flights with active pilots who communicate with the cabin. Very friendly flight and desk crew! Convenient flight times with tons of time options to locations world wide! Nothing but good things to say!
Raeesa I.
Chester, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The planes are usually nice and clean but the service is normally lackluster. Flights are always delayed and the attendants are not very friendly. They give you a small (tiny) pretzel bag for short flights without any other option.
Constance K.
Had a good experience flying to Dublin from Seattle. Vancouver Airport was a crazy experience, so that was the only downside if flying that airline. We upgraded and had great staff both coming and going; we were well taken care of!
Mariam Y.
Quincy , MA
I didn't really enjoy being on air Canada It was a domestic flight from Toronto to Montreal but the crew weren't nice at all . I asked the flight attendant for a cup of water and she didn't give me anything so I had to ask another .
Momma L.
San Gabriel , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We recently traveled to Canada and had the best experience utilizing Air Canada. The flights departure/arrival was on time. The services during the flight were phenomenal. I will use this airline and would recommend this airline!
Rosaline K.
Pasadena, CA
I've flown with Air Canada a couple years ago and was very satisfied. Service was good. Food was decent. It was only a 5 hour flight and they still kept us full with snacks in between. Very satisfied. Would take this airline again
Trang S.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew on Air Canada from a connection at Toronto. Nothing negative to report. There were no issues and I dont recall being too uncomfortable in my economy class seats. Id recommend to anyone looking at a flight with Air Canada.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.