BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Momma L.
San Gabriel , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We recently traveled to Canada and had the best experience utilizing Air Canada. The flights departure/arrival was on time. The services during the flight were phenomenal. I will use this airline and would recommend this airline!
Rosaline K.
Pasadena, CA
I've flown with Air Canada a couple years ago and was very satisfied. Service was good. Food was decent. It was only a 5 hour flight and they still kept us full with snacks in between. Very satisfied. Would take this airline again
Trang S.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew on Air Canada from a connection at Toronto. Nothing negative to report. There were no issues and I dont recall being too uncomfortable in my economy class seats. Id recommend to anyone looking at a flight with Air Canada.
Milena L.
Grosse Pointe
Great airline with great snacks and comfortable seats. I haven’t had a problem with them and each time it is enjoyable. I will definitely be flying with them again. Only con is they are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for
Katie D.
Waunakee
Flew Air Canada from Toronto to Montreal and had a wonderful experience overall. Flight attendants were very nice and helpful. I was most impressed with the fact that we were served a full meal, which is a rarity these days.
Cate D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great! I have never had a bad experience on this airlines. Kind flight attendants that kept you posted on status of flights. Fly Air Canada occasionally. Each time the plane is exceptionally clean. Overall, very satisfied!
Grace C.
Columbia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always really good experience especially when traveling internationally. It's definitely more affordable in that group and it's nothing flashy in its service or planes but if it's a cheaper option it's really a solid choice.
Samantha Y.
I recently flew Air Canada when going to Taiwan. I thought it was going to be bad because online people said that it wasn't a great airline. I chose to fly it because it was the cheapest tickets i could find. But it ended up being good! I enjoyed the inflight entertainment and the food wasn't bad at all.
Stephanie T.
Lexington, SC
I had an excellent experiences with air canada. I flew on 4 flights, 2 of which were transatlantic. The crew and staff at the airport were extremely helpful and friendly. Rates were great, and their baggage policy is too.
Mia M.
Marshalltown, IA
LOVE Air Canada.  We flew to Japan with them, and they were affordable, but at the same time gave us all the bells and whistles.  When we were hungry, they gave us a ton of chocolates and crackers for free.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.