BY AIR CANADA

Meridian M.
Shafter, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew air Canada Toronto>LAX a few years back, and can honestly say that I had one of my best airline experiences, and I've done quite a bit of traveling! I was very impressed with their on flight movie selection and their friendly flight attendants!
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
I went overseas on this plane and I wasn't stiff in the seats. The customer service was extremely helpful and my favorite part was the food. It wasn't like any other plane service, it was tasty. And the hot towels were great! I was extremely satisfied
Chloe C.
San Francisco
I pretty much always fly Air Canada because all my family lives there...... Never had a problem with the service or anything like that... everyone is nice and food/drinks are good.  Great standard airline with great staff! I would recommend
Marcella R.
San Jose
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great service. I loved my flight with Air Canada. They were so helpful and so kind. I can not believe how nice they were. The price is a bit high but it’s good service. The meals were good and first class was truly first class. I loved it. And hey are child friendly.
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always had good service with Air Canada. Their airplanes are always clean and the staff is really nice and Bilingual in French and English which is a plus. I used it a couple times and never been disappointed. I would recommend Air Canada for sure.
Wardalynn M.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew Air Canada from New Jersey to Montreal and loved it! Great comfortable seats, great entertainment, lovely staff, the food wasn't all that great. Cabin crew were present for the duration of the flight with the captain giving updates.
Tarundeep K.
S Ozone Park, NY
Worst flight ever taken. They had so many delays once and wouldn't let mw reschedule. After waiting 6 hours, they let me reschedule it. Waited 3 hours for my luggage which never came so i waited a week for my luggage and when it came it was all damp
Katy G.
Great service, comfortable seats. GREAT food!!! The staff was super friendly and helpful! I am so glad that I chose to fly Air Canada for my first trans-Atlantic flight! My favorite part was definitely the food! Overall, I am very satisfied.
Leor M.
Skokie, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew Air Canada as a connecting flight to Asia. The flight was good but the airport was horrid.  I saw a man get arrested! That really changed my opinion about the airline and haven't flown with them since.  I try my best to avoid flights with them.
Renée M.
This was my first experience flying, ever, so I don't know whether I'll have a broad perspective. My flight was delayed 30 mins, and the cabin was very small, but the staff was friendly and let me bring my trumpet as a carry-on, so I was happy.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
Patty G.
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.