BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Katy G.
Great service, comfortable seats. GREAT food!!! The staff was super friendly and helpful! I am so glad that I chose to fly Air Canada for my first trans-Atlantic flight! My favorite part was definitely the food! Overall, I am very satisfied.
Leor M.
Skokie, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew Air Canada as a connecting flight to Asia. The flight was good but the airport was horrid.  I saw a man get arrested! That really changed my opinion about the airline and haven't flown with them since.  I try my best to avoid flights with them.
Renée M.
This was my first experience flying, ever, so I don't know whether I'll have a broad perspective. My flight was delayed 30 mins, and the cabin was very small, but the staff was friendly and let me bring my trumpet as a carry-on, so I was happy.
Martha N.
Doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
when i was living in Toronto, Canada, I enjoy flying with Air Canada a couple of times during 8month and gotta say this airlines is super responsable (like most everything in Canada) The employees are veery kind, there are no delays, it is great
Krista M.
Milton
I flew to Spain with Air Canada and they did an excellent job making me feel at home! Not only did they offer delicious meals over the long flight, but the attendance were great about asking the passengers how they were doing! Great experience!
elise d.
Chesapeake, VA
Canadians are always nice and the airports smell like maple syrup. I like the accents and the piple pushing my grandmas wheelchair were super cool and refused our tip buts thats okay bc we broke as frick anyways and cant afford to tip people much
Rebecca M.
Saginaw
Air Canada is a fantastic airline that puts their costumer's needs first. I have flown with them multiple times and never had a bad experience. The flight attendants were so lovely and helpful, the same ws with the other employees of Air Canada.
Pamela J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The plane took off, it landed, no body died. Canadian customs were awful. They played show n tell with everyone's stuff and mocked travelers... but there are sign posted saying "do not heckle customs officers" but they relentlessly heckled us.
Gleisys M.
Yes! I've flown with them to trips and I have to say that the best thing is the pricing! They are a very nice airline, although I feel that their airplanes are usually smaller than any other airline I've used before. But definitely a good one!
Sophia K.
La Mesa, CA
My flight on Air Canada traveled to London, and I was very pleased with the smooth ride. It was a long flight but the flight attendants were kind and hospitable, and I was also given a blanket and headphones to make the flight more bearable.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.