BY AIR CANADA

Rebekah C.
I booked Air Canada for a connecting flight for my honeymoon. About a week before, I got a call saying my flight had been cancelled, but they would put me on a better flight and upgrade my seats for free and they would email me my new confirmation number. The next day, it still didn't arrive, so I tried to call....but their number was "busy" and wouldn't let me wait. I tried calling over and over for most of the afternoon. I was so desperate to get through that I even tried their hearing-impaired line, but to no success. Finally, I got through and was able to stay on hold "until the next representative was available". After waiting for 4 hours on hold (really, it was 4 hours), I explained my situation and the agent said "uhhhh," and the call was disconnected. I had to start ALL OVER AGAIN. Once I waited for an additional 1.5 hours, I explained the situation again and the agent was very understanding and helped fix my problem. But the waiting was absolutely ridiculous and it was so hard to believe that such a major airline had a telephone with just a busy dialtone. The flight itself was fine, but the customer service was such a hassle, I don't know if I would fly again.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this airline! I flew from the states to Canada with this airline for the first time in January 2017 and the customer service was fantastic and the seats were so comfy! I would definitely use this airline again on my next trip to Canada and you should too!
Tessa M.
Cleveland
Good Service, nice people, good leg room and food. I don't remember much because I was young when I flew with them. I just remember that I liked the plane and the people. They gave us food and drinks and it was comfortable. I slept like an angel the entire time
Sophia N.
College Station, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very courteous and accommodating. They always made sure we were taken care of and very well informed, so it made the traveling experience very pleasant and easy to get through. They kept their calm in stressful situations and were good at problem solving.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite airline. The seats are great. The TVs are great with awesome options. The planes are large and updated. It does kind of get old having to listen to every annocuemenls said in French after it was said in English but I get why thats needed, obviously.
Samantha L.
Atlanta
I was having problems reviewing my itinerary online, and the service representatives were extremely helpful. Additionally, the airport layouts they provided in-flight made catching a tight connection much easier. I would definitely recommend this airline
Julia G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have flown Air Canada many times in my life and have always been satisfied. Their aircrafts are usually in good shape. I have a negative experience with a person who worked at the gate, but that seemed like an isolated incident. I would recommend this airline.
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I just flew with them last week. I honestly heard bad things before I left so I was a little skeptical. Everyone was super nice and I had about 6 different connections with them. Only thing I would recommend is not charging for ear buds on a 5 hour flight.
Sarah J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly air Canada sometimes when I am traveling from the us on an international flight. They have good inflight service, and the flight attendants are helpful and attentive. I haven't had a major bad experience with air Canada, so I would recommend them!
Emma S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flight was on time and arrived early. The flight attendants were very pleasant and treated everyone nicely. It was only a 4 hr flight so I wasn't served food but they had a nice selection of snacks to buy. Overall was one of the better coach experiences.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
Patty G.
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.