BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this airline! I flew from the states to Canada with this airline for the first time in January 2017 and the customer service was fantastic and the seats were so comfy! I would definitely use this airline again on my next trip to Canada and you should too!
Samantha L.
Atlanta
I was having problems reviewing my itinerary online, and the service representatives were extremely helpful. Additionally, the airport layouts they provided in-flight made catching a tight connection much easier. I would definitely recommend this airline
Julia G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have flown Air Canada many times in my life and have always been satisfied. Their aircrafts are usually in good shape. I have a negative experience with a person who worked at the gate, but that seemed like an isolated incident. I would recommend this airline.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite airline. The seats are great. The TVs are great with awesome options. The planes are large and updated. It does kind of get old having to listen to every annocuemenls said in French after it was said in English but I get why thats needed, obviously.
Emma S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flight was on time and arrived early. The flight attendants were very pleasant and treated everyone nicely. It was only a 4 hr flight so I wasn't served food but they had a nice selection of snacks to buy. Overall was one of the better coach experiences.
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I just flew with them last week. I honestly heard bad things before I left so I was a little skeptical. Everyone was super nice and I had about 6 different connections with them. Only thing I would recommend is not charging for ear buds on a 5 hour flight.
Sarah J.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly air Canada sometimes when I am traveling from the us on an international flight. They have good inflight service, and the flight attendants are helpful and attentive. I haven't had a major bad experience with air Canada, so I would recommend them!
Wardalynn M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew Air Canada from New Jersey to Montreal and loved it! Great comfortable seats, great entertainment, lovely staff, the food wasn't all that great. Cabin crew were present for the duration of the flight with the captain giving updates.
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always had good service with Air Canada. Their airplanes are always clean and the staff is really nice and Bilingual in French and English which is a plus. I used it a couple times and never been disappointed. I would recommend Air Canada for sure.
Chloe C.
San Francisco
I pretty much always fly Air Canada because all my family lives there...... Never had a problem with the service or anything like that... everyone is nice and food/drinks are good.  Great standard airline with great staff! I would recommend
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.