BY AIR CANADA

Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
I've flown Air Canada to and from Germany twice now. Absolutely my favorite airline to fly internationally. Roomy rows, great in-flight entertainment (and for free!), and their food is pretty decent. Huge difference between flying AC and flying an American carrier internationally.
Janet N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used Air Canada when I traveled to Vancouver this summer. The airplane space was very tight and they did not have enough space for me to put my carry on since I was one of the last passengers to board so I had to put my suitcase underneath my chair. It was very cramped inside.
Clara S.
Provo
Air Canada has always been reliable for me. There have been many delayed flights and some were very delayed or cancelled but they were always able to make nice accommodations for me to make up for it. I was always taken care of. So that was better than some other airlines.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
Air Canada has some great deals! Of course, it depends on your timing and destination, but we were able to cut our flight costs in HALF by flying through them. The planes we were on were a bit old and cramped, but for the cheaper cost.... so worth it. They had nice service, too.
Lynnette C.
South Florida
I traveled thru Air Canada from Miami to Tokyo during my honeymoon and for such an extended flight, the employees made sure everyone was provided for. We didn't have any issues regarding luggage, price or layover wait times as it operated smoothly to and from our destinations.
Amber M.
small town
We flew Air Canada to Ireland and it was a wonderful experience.  I have to maintain a special diet and was able to order it in advance (it as tastier than the regular meal) the seats were comfortable for economy and the the service was great.  I highly recommend it!
Aimee W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They take care of you to the bare minimum. You have to pay for food on the flight which I did not like since most airlines that I use do not do this anymore. The staff however was friendly and the plane was clean. No complaints other than paying for everything for this flight.
Taylor P.
Commerce Twp
I've flown Air Canada for multiple international flights and they were fantastic.  Over the top on flight services, great selection of entertainment...  I can't say anything about their shorter flights, but based on those experiences that I've had I would definitely recommend.
Varah T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I fly very often and I had problems with Air Canada customer service both leaving and arriving at my destination to a ridiculous extent

not only did their incompetent airline employees cause me to miss my flight because none of them seemed to understand how their own digital boarding passes worked, but they displaced an entire plane of people because they couldn't process baggage because the 2 people "helping" customers check bags, kept putting people in the wrong lines

then when we finally got overseas, they not only lost my bags for a good hour, but then they scheduled me for the wrong city while I was standing in front of them, broke my bag and delayed me by another 3 hours and would not let me cash out the useless voucher they gave me towards another flight even though I couldn't use it because I don't regularly use that airline.

I will never fly with them again. by far the worst airline service I've ever had in my 16 years of flying
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's possible I was underwhelmed because of my preconceived notions about Canadian hospitality, but overall I was pleased with the care and service I received on my Air Canada flights. Delays are not uncommon, but I am a seasoned traveler who plans ahead for such things.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.