Taylor P.
Commerce Twp
I've flown Air Canada for multiple international flights and they were fantastic.  Over the top on flight services, great selection of entertainment...  I can't say anything about their shorter flights, but based on those experiences that I've had I would definitely recommend.
Emily Z.
My experience with Air Canada was great!  I was on a small plane but I did not mind since I was lucky and got the whole row to myself.  The customer service was great and the flight was pretty smooth both times I have flown this airline.  Highly recommend!
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's possible I was underwhelmed because of my preconceived notions about Canadian hospitality, but overall I was pleased with the care and service I received on my Air Canada flights. Delays are not uncommon, but I am a seasoned traveler who plans ahead for such things.
Varah T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I fly very often and I had problems with Air Canada customer service both leaving and arriving at my destination to a ridiculous extent

not only did their incompetent airline employees cause me to miss my flight because none of them seemed to understand how their own digital boarding passes worked, but they displaced an entire plane of people because they couldn't process baggage because the 2 people "helping" customers check bags, kept putting people in the wrong lines

then when we finally got overseas, they not only lost my bags for a good hour, but then they scheduled me for the wrong city while I was standing in front of them, broke my bag and delayed me by another 3 hours and would not let me cash out the useless voucher they gave me towards another flight even though I couldn't use it because I don't regularly use that airline.

I will never fly with them again. by far the worst airline service I've ever had in my 16 years of flying
Poba Z.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
There is not much to say about this airline. Nothing special , customer service e is just fine. They didn't even give me time to talk. I used it twice and will try not to use it again. If you can't find any other airline to fly with then i guess you have no other choice.
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this airline! I have had nothing but stellar experiences with flight times and crew. Very personable and friendly - obviously Canadian 🙂 My fav part about flying with Air Canada is the crew. Always ready to give a great recommendation for restaurants or things to do.
✵Maddie N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Gave complimentary drinks and snacks, and the bathrooms were clean. The seats were comfortable and they weren't too far away from each other so you still had leg room. The flight attendents were very nice and helpful to finding my seat. I have flown this airline once.
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My review is from the first and only time I traveled Air Canada. It was September 2007. We were stationed in England with the US Air Force. My husband was deploying. Our 2 month son and I were flying to Pittsburgh, where I'm from. We purchased a seat for me and my son. As soon as I get o the plane with my baby carrier, the flight attendant told me that it was not approved for flight. I tried explaining that it says on the car seat that it is. She refused to listen to me. I started to cry and had to hold my son from London Healthrow to Toronto. During the meal, we had preordered special meals. A vegetarian for myself, and we had to put child for my son's seat. So when the flight attendant came out with the meals, she looked confused. She said we could only get one meal. I ask why because I paid for both seats. She was shocked. It was then that I realized what happened. She thought I was trying get over on the airline by putting my car seat in the seat without paying for the seat. Then when we made it to Pittsburgh, I complained. Air Canada could careless that I spent hundreds of dollars on an international seat for nothing. Since then I tell everyone how horrible Air Canada is.
Nicole G.
very nice service and the food was pretty decent for a plane food. compared to other companies, this is one of the best ones. i was flying from israel to canada and although it was a very long flight, the good movie choices on the tv and the food kept me entertained !
Amanda M.
The delay coming home from my honeymoon in Jamaica was not cool! And getting stuck in Canada was not ideal especially coming from warm heat and not having snow weather clothing on hand. Although we were accommodated with a hotel and food vouchers... it was not cool.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.