BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada does not offer great customer service. Their workers at Toronto-Pearson are surly and rude. AC is usually on-time and sometimes they are an affordable option between BOS-YYZ.
Katie H.
New Port Richey, FL
I have been flying Air Canada for the past 3 months, each month. Their flight attendants are very nice and accommodating however, the leg room and aisle way is unbelievably small. I have a carry-on approved bag that I had trouble manoeuvring through the aisle to get to my seat... that's a problem. As oppose to other airlines, I appreciate that we get a complimentary drink and snack.

I do not like however, that you are told you can have one carry on bag, but when you are boarding the Air Canada people at the gate demand a certain number of people to check their bag or there will be a delay when entering the plane. This has happened every single time I have flew with them. I think that better processes should be set forth to avoid these annoying occurrences.
Ana P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE THEM! the people that work here are the sweetest of all times, they make my flying experience better, and yes, Canada is also one of my favorite places in the world.
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think the plane itself are great I traveled using air canada to go to France and I have no complaints about the service however the boarding process was disorganized and a mess
Yomara F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline with great customer service.  I have never had any issues with their system.  I like that they travel abroad/overseas not just in North America.
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Service to Toronto, Montreal and Quebec from NYC is easy and plentiful. The boarding area can get crowded and confusing with so many flights leaving around the same time.
Silvia B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flying with Air Canada was a good experience. Friendly personnel, all services on board were good. Food was good, no delay, no lost luggage. Would fly with them again.
Deborah L.
Tallassee
I've only flown once with this airline. Everything was fine. I did find it odd that they made me take my headphones out to land. No other airline has ever done that.
Seerat K.
Probably one of the most worst airline ever! Lost my aunts stroller, made my mom wait 16 just to be told that all flights cancelled like they need to be more responsible
Benjamin G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown Air Cannada a few times when travelling abroad and always had good service. Definitely an airline that I would use again should the opportunity arise!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.