BY AIR CANADA

Samantha A.
Matheson
Costly to fly but flying with them most times our only option as our local airport has them and porter but flights usually on time and never bumped
Sarah-Kate S.
Crappy service, crappy booking, unknown layovers, long wait times, awful flight attendants.... had a panic attack and got told to "pull myself together"
Michelle K.
Winnipeg
Checkin was smooth and hassle free. Customer service was readily available to help and answered all questions quickly.   Travel was smooth and issue free.
Justin R.
Moncton
Went to Europe with air canada and the service was exceptional! Service was great, no complaints. And they travel to many destinations around the world.
Maria C.
Redwater
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I ove travelling with Air Canada. The staff are friendly. The trip was amazing,hassle free and comfortable especially when you are travelling with kids.
Jennifer K.
Edmonton
My experiences with Air Canada have been fair, but nothing exceptional. My only Business Class experience was with them, and it was good, but not great.
Helen O.
Thornhill, ON
Air Canada flights are always pretty nice. Some planes are much newer than others but that is with all airlines. I enjoyed travelling with this airline.
It's M.
Edmonton
My first ride was when i am went to Vancouver to Edmonton. They serve u with respect and they give u what u want. I feel so comfortable inside the plane
Sonya F.
Over all good experience, the staff was kind and no turbulence. Seats are big and comfy, I don't use it that often but when I do it's definitely worth it
rachael k.
I find it really easy to travel with Air Canada the people are pretty nice and helpful. The food is alright but the entertainment on the plane is great.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.