BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Sheree B.
I think the prices are high for the service you get. The flight attendants aren't generally pleasant. I never use this airline unless I have no other choice.
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Mi familia y yo viajamos a edmonton en air canada. Los boletos aereos mas economicos los encuentro con ellos, asistencia rapida valoran al 100% sus clientes.
Krista F.
Port aux Basques
Great prices, website easy to use. Good communication. Could have more seat sales on. more announcements when weather is bad. Only fly once in 5 years.
Gurpreet K.
ottawa, ON
Ive never really had an issue with them. I flew with Air Canada only twice or thrice maybe, the flight was about an hour or so. Im happy with their service.
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Canadian airlines! Took it to go to Italy and they had great options for entertainment on the plane. The staff aaa pleasant and the plane was clean
Vanessa M.
The service I usually receive on AirCanada is average, but the overbooking stories I hear about this company always makes me nervous when flying with them.
Judy H.
I've had good experiences on Air Canada and the staff were all pleasent and always handled matters properly and professionally and there are rarely delays
Jennifer M.
So impressed - starting off witb take off which was right on time - we arrived early & there were no issues - snacks and service was great on board as well
Sophie T.
Burnaby
I've had good experiences with Air Canada flying ecomony. The planes are usually on time and flight staff are friendly. More leg room would be nice though.
Jeff M.
Niverville, MB
For those upset with the $25/bag charge; you wouldn't have noticed it if they put the price up $50 per ticket. Props on being upfront on price increases.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.