BY AIR CANADA

Maria C.
Redwater
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I ove travelling with Air Canada. The staff are friendly. The trip was amazing,hassle free and comfortable especially when you are travelling with kids.
Michelle K.
Winnipeg
Checkin was smooth and hassle free. Customer service was readily available to help and answered all questions quickly.   Travel was smooth and issue free.
Sonya F.
Over all good experience, the staff was kind and no turbulence. Seats are big and comfy, I don't use it that often but when I do it's definitely worth it
Helen O.
Thornhill, ON
Air Canada flights are always pretty nice. Some planes are much newer than others but that is with all airlines. I enjoyed travelling with this airline.
Sarah-Kate S.
Crappy service, crappy booking, unknown layovers, long wait times, awful flight attendants.... had a panic attack and got told to "pull myself together"
Jiennifer M.
burlington
Cómodo vuelo en este pequeño avión. Es un avión viejo, pero solo un vuelo corto, así que estaba bien. La azafata fue muy amable y sirvieron té y café.
Katrina T.
It's always a hi or miss with me. Some times you have an amazing experience with air Canada other times it's not so great. There isn't any consistency.
Christine K.
toronto
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Decent airline with many routes available from Toronto. service and food is just okay but I trust Air Cananda standards more than some other airlines.
Claudia A.
Calgary
I like air Canada the best. I have miles that I use to get flights from here. Is comfortable to travel from Canada to the USA and from Canada to Cuba.
alessyagiuliani G.
Nobleton, ON
Great airline. too pricey. Great customer service from check in to boarding. Sometimes you get the odd cranky employee but overall its a great company
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.