BY AIR CANADA

Janette S.
Vancouver, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm torn about Air Canada, I've had some great flights with them and some not so great! I don't find that they have a consistency for customer service!
Criselda W.
Will definitely fly again with these airlines despite the delays and lack of snacks on shorter trips. The staff is quite good with the service they provide.
Gurpreet K.
Ottawa
Ive never really had an issue with them. I flew with Air Canada only twice or thrice maybe, the flight was about an hour or so. Im happy with their service.
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Mi familia y yo viajamos a edmonton en air canada. Los boletos aereos mas economicos los encuentro con ellos, asistencia rapida valoran al 100% sus clientes.
maddy h.
people were nice, food was a bit weird and did things to he people around me in the stomach, there wasn't the best movies and such but was a good experience
Jeff M.
Niverville, MB
For those upset with the $25/bag charge; you wouldn't have noticed it if they put the price up $50 per ticket. Props on being upfront on price increases.
Matelynn W.
Ottawa
I love air Canada. Whenever I fly I feel very safe and welcome into their planes. They fly all over the world with excellent service. Definitely recommend!
Ciara C.
Port Coquitlam
Amazing service and staff. I have always felt taken care of and if I needed any accommodations while on one of their flight they were right there to help.
Fareen K.
Toronto, ON
I always fly Air Canada when i'm travelling, and i've never really come across a problem with them before. Their service is great and everyone is friendly!
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Canadian airlines! Took it to go to Italy and they had great options for entertainment on the plane. The staff aaa pleasant and the plane was clean
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.