BY AIR CANADA

Gail C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have just booked with them to go from Halifax to Vancouver. I usually don't fly with them because they are so much more expensive. But this time it was cheaper than with another airline
Louissa H.
Canada
Always happy to be flying with them. Its always a very smooth ride. The flight attendants are always very attentif to you. They sometimes don't give out peanuts and i remember when i was little they always use to but at least they still give free beverages.
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great airline, very amazing staff. Being plus sized, I was terrified to fly... they made me feel beyond comfortable and made it a great flight! Will fly again!
Janet l.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would take Air Canada every 2-4 months and I would bring my dog with me. They're very accommodating when it comes to pets and I enjoy their flights!
Madison
For my first time flying in an airplane, i had a really good experience. They try to make sure that families stay together and they're very supportive and kind.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Comfortable flight with friendly staff. My bags got to where they were supposed to and they actually had a decent movie playing. I would travel again with them.
Karen O.
Calgary
Super ami me fue genial en esta aerolínea y me trataron super bien y en costumer genial solo que un pogo caros los vuelos pues los compre de un día para aotro
Ashley C.
Sherwood Park , AB
I don't mind travelling with Air Canada but I do find there staff to be quite rude I only will fly with them if I have to the only airline I love is West Jet.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved the airline , comfortable seats, can watch the movies straight from your laptop / tablet. Sucks you pay for food now but that’s all airlines.
Sara M.
The prices are premium. And the service is worth that price usually. However I'm never sure if my flight will include the same amenities as the last one.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.