BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am Canadian so I often use Air Canada to travel. It's more expensive than some other flight companies, but the seats and service is better. I don't mind paying a little more
Jessica F.
Coquitlam, BC
Air Canada is sometimes more on the expensive side but they have amazingly friendly crews, comfortable seats, and decent food. I also really enjoy the movies and TV shows.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Its my go to airlines but honestly they all suck! We pay so much for the crap we get. I tend to get the best deals with air Canada but lately I avoid flying in general..
Nikki  M.
I flew with air Canada this year and had a pleasant flight. The seats were comfortable and leg room wasn't too bad. The safe were friendly and seemed competent. Nothing to complain about but the extras offered were expensive.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Air Canada is not good at all. I know several people who have lost their luggage flying with them, and they basically said,"Too bad. There's nothing we can do about it."
Katelyn W.
Amazing seats. Great room, good service and the plane was very clean. The stewardess' were all friendly and accommodating! The TVs had tons of options and worked well.
Erica K.
Coquitlam , Bc
Over priced. Lacking in the customer service department and they are always delayed or losing luggage. This is one airline I do not fly with anymore. Lesson learned.
anastasia O.
173 fergus avenue kitchener
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I just flew with air Canada when I went to Europe and it's an amazing airline! The food was incredible on the flight and they provided comfort (pillow and blanket)
Laiba T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I was only 9 years old when I last travelled with Air Canada, but I cant say it was a great experience. I don't really remember the experience but I remember listening to my mom rant on how bad the service was
Samantha M.
There are only two airlines in Canada and this one is the most expensive, with the worst service and the most delays. I will never chose this as my first option.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.