BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Gypsie C.
Red Deer, AB
I have had my share of good experiences and bad ones flying with Air Canada. My last vacation I flew with them, and it was smooth sailing. Seats, entertainment and food were great.
Jessica O.
Brampton, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have yet to have an issue with Air Canada... hopefully I haven't jinxed it. What stands out to me is the airline service- some of the friendliest people I've ever met.
Mackenzie K.
Winnipeg, UT
Haven't had any problems with this airline. Fairly clean and comfortable, decent leg room on the planes. 4 stars because you seem to hear bad things on the news every once in a while
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fortunately for me, I haven't had any bad luck traveling with Air Canada other than occasional delays. I've had friends that always run into long delays and missing luggages.
Victoria G.
Surrey
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown with Air Canada a number of times. Back and forth between Toronto and Vancouver. It is often the cheaper - and I guess I find the cheapness worth the awful service.
danielle g.
They don’t provide free snacks on flights that aren’t going to Europe - disappointing! However, mostly smooth rides and good prices and nice employees. Bring back the snacks!
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Every time I have went to book with air canada I've always been able to find a better deal with another airline. Therefore I've never actually booked a flight with air ananda.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am Canadian so I often use Air Canada to travel. It's more expensive than some other flight companies, but the seats and service is better. I don't mind paying a little more
Jessica F.
Coquitlam, BC
Air Canada is sometimes more on the expensive side but they have amazingly friendly crews, comfortable seats, and decent food. I also really enjoy the movies and TV shows.
Nikki  M.
I flew with air Canada this year and had a pleasant flight. The seats were comfortable and leg room wasn't too bad. The safe were friendly and seemed competent. Nothing to complain about but the extras offered were expensive.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.