BY AIR CANADA

Laiba T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I was only 9 years old when I last travelled with Air Canada, but I cant say it was a great experience. I don't really remember the experience but I remember listening to my mom rant on how bad the service was
crystle c.
I don't like thir air plane, becasue it been couple of week and i was on their plane. I don't like how their everything is. It just awkward which is not comfortable fo me and the seat are not comfortable like how most of the airplane does.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Air Canada and their service. The staff on board are really nice people and they care so much for us. I love how nice they could be and the company itself is trustable, safe and really friendly.
Nay A.
Fall River, NS
I am not sure if I would recommend this airline. Every single time I have flown with them for the past 10 years the plane always crashes before flying; making me always late for my connecting flights.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg , OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I almost always avoid taking Air Canada for domestic flights because they are usually more expensive than competitors. But, the few times I have booked with them the experience has been mostly positive.
Gail C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have just booked with them to go from Halifax to Vancouver. I usually don't fly with them because they are so much more expensive. But this time it was cheaper than with another airline
Louissa H.
Canada
Always happy to be flying with them. Its always a very smooth ride. The flight attendants are always very attentif to you. They sometimes don't give out peanuts and i remember when i was little they always use to but at least they still give free beverages.
Madison
For my first time flying in an airplane, i had a really good experience. They try to make sure that families stay together and they're very supportive and kind.
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great airline, very amazing staff. Being plus sized, I was terrified to fly... they made me feel beyond comfortable and made it a great flight! Will fly again!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Comfortable flight with friendly staff. My bags got to where they were supposed to and they actually had a decent movie playing. I would travel again with them.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.