BY AIR CANADA

Desiree J.
Lexington, SC
I took Air Canada on my trips to London. The first trip was fine but the second trip was a nightmare coming home. My flight out of London to Canada was cancelled but I didn't find out until I got to the airport. I was told I should've been alerted about the cancellation via text or email but I got neither. They put me on a different flight to Canada and, after I insisted that I had to make a connecting flight, I was assured that I would make said flight. I got to Toronto only to find out that I'd missed my connecting flight home. The attendant made it out to be my fault, even though I repeatedly told BOTH attendants I spoke with about my connecting flight in Toronto. The airline wanted to put me on a flight the following day but not give me access to my luggage, which contained ALL my medication and not just the nighttime dose I'd packed in my carry-on. They also didn't offer to pay for my hotel (since they insinuated it was my fault that I'd missed my connection.) I insisted they find me a flight that would get me home that day and I wouldn't leave the counter until I had the new tickets in my hand. I had to get a manager to get this done and to ensure that my luggage wouldn't be delayed or get to my destination before I did. I ended up getting to my home airport around the same time as my original flight. I will exhaust every other possibility before using Air Canada for any flights in the future.
Colleen M.
Goodlettsville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I personally have had quite a few delays and canceled flights with Air Canada. My experiences are not unique, according to the delays my friends have also experienced throughout the years. While usually one of the cheapest options, I wouldn't necessarily recommend Air Canada if you have a hard deadline for your arrival.
Lilli S.
Linn Creek, MO
The very best flight experience I've ever had was on an Air Canada flight. The cabin was exceptionally clean and spacious, the seats were comfortable and each headrest contained a personal screen to watch or listen to many different movies or radio stations. I would absolute recommend to others to fly Air Canada!!
Olivia E.
Fargo
I flew with Air Canada to Europe this summer. We were able to find good flights and decent prices for an international flight. While we did have an issue with our flight getting bumped earlier with no way to get to the airport sooner, the customer service did a good job making sure we got to our final destination.
Jade R.
Fpo, AP
I was looking to travel to Japan and I booked with Air Canada. This was my very first time booking with them and my experience was amazing. The inflight service and food was great. The flight attendants were very attentive to my needs. This was my first long haul and they made it a lot easier than I imagined.
Leah P.
Edina, MN
I thought the service was pretty good and I loved that they offered me tea on my journey because that was the firs time I had been offered hot tea on a plane ride (I was traveling from the United States to Germany). I liked it a lot better than US Airways which was my only prior international travel experience
Laura L.
Garden grove , CA
I've only flown Air Canada once, but my experience was great! I felt their staff was very friendly and attentive, and their prices are very reasonable. I don't live too far from Canada, so airfares their aren't too expensive anyway, but Air Canada seems to be the cheapest option and they are a great airline.
Itoro E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My trip to Canada from New Jersey was one to remember, it was during the hurricane season and the weather was so bad. I was scared to board the flight but it was such an amazing trip, the pilot took us to Canada safely I didn't even realize that there was a thunderstorm. The host and hostesses were awesome.
Lisa C.
Forest Hills, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew this recently to Montreal. It was a quick one hour flight so we just had one drink before we landed. Their lounge at LGA airport was leaving much to be desired. Limited drink options and not much food either. I've flown West jet to Toronto before in the past and thought that was a superior option.
Paulina F.
San luis, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
i am amazed with the help and organization this airline has. They help going to your airplane, getting your seat, and even if you didn't find one, they help you getting on the next plane and even offer with getting you a hotel if the other flight is at another day, i really loved my experience!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.