Jessica W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
we flew with them one time for our trip to Toronto and they were amazing comfortable seats and a nice selection of refreshments. they handled our bags with care and were very accommodating. we will fly with them again for our next trip back.
Jada J.
Air Canada flight from Calgary to London left and arrived on time. Service by flight attendants excellent. Food was very good. AC provides good service on its international routes. This is an evening flight and the lie flat seats are comfortable and allow one to sleep for a number of hours.
Helen J.
I gone on air Canada 3 times before and each time my experiences have been good. During one of my longest flights to China I was on the plane for 20 hours and I got headphones to watch movies. They are a very clean and professional airline with pretty good food and nice travel/ space.
Maria P.
Clarksville, MD
Overall it’s a pretty great airline! I flew this company a couple of times and I always was happy. The only time I wasn’t happy is when I got “premium economy” or business in an Air Canada Rougue plane. Never do that. It’s just economy with a higher price tag. Very disappointed about that.
Jessica R.
Latrobe, PA
Although I flew Air Canada 2 years ago, I still have nothing but pleasant thoughts about it. The food was decent and the plane was very nice. My favorite amenity though, free alcohol. They handed out mini bottles of red and white wine to whoever wanted one when the drink cart came around.
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown Air Canada a couple of times for my trip back and forth to Toronto, Ontario! I really enjoy Air Canada, they have very nice employees and and App that allows you to easily stream content on your flight. I would recommend Air Canada for an easy and painless travel experience.
Kelly B.
Need to update their planes. Food was TERRIBLE--yuck. Flew this airline from Sweden to Michigan. Was very unimpressed. No tvs for the international flight but you had to download an air Canada app for free wifi. Nice but not for international because your battery doesn't last that long.
Jasmine T.
My flights on Air Canada were positive. The customer service was pleasant (I wouldn't expect any less from a Canadian airline!) and the flight was about as comfortable as one can be in economy. Have never done a long-haul with Air Canada, but for short hops it's been a great option.
Carlotta B.
My grandfather passed Away and I needed an immediate flight and I was overwhelmed when they called me in less than the hour the promised to accommodate me with a seat on the following flight. I'm not exaggerating I had the opportunity to fly first class for cheaper than my regular price was
Samantha S.
Comfortable international plane. Our plane to our destination had slower inflight entertainment. The plane on the way back had updated entertainment which made the travel much more pleasant. The food is okay, but I'm not sure what else to expect. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.