BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Jada J.
Newton
Air Canada flight from Calgary to London left and arrived on time. Service by flight attendants excellent. Food was very good. AC provides good service on its international routes. This is an evening flight and the lie flat seats are comfortable and allow one to sleep for a number of hours.
Helen J.
Portland
I gone on air Canada 3 times before and each time my experiences have been good. During one of my longest flights to China I was on the plane for 20 hours and I got headphones to watch movies. They are a very clean and professional airline with pretty good food and nice travel/ space.
Jessica R.
Latrobe, PA
Although I flew Air Canada 2 years ago, I still have nothing but pleasant thoughts about it. The food was decent and the plane was very nice. My favorite amenity though, free alcohol. They handed out mini bottles of red and white wine to whoever wanted one when the drink cart came around.
Maria P.
Clarksville, MD
Overall it’s a pretty great airline! I flew this company a couple of times and I always was happy. The only time I wasn’t happy is when I got “premium economy” or business in an Air Canada Rougue plane. Never do that. It’s just economy with a higher price tag. Very disappointed about that.
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown Air Canada a couple of times for my trip back and forth to Toronto, Ontario! I really enjoy Air Canada, they have very nice employees and and App that allows you to easily stream content on your flight. I would recommend Air Canada for an easy and painless travel experience.
Kelly B.
Need to update their planes. Food was TERRIBLE--yuck. Flew this airline from Sweden to Michigan. Was very unimpressed. No tvs for the international flight but you had to download an air Canada app for free wifi. Nice but not for international because your battery doesn't last that long.
Jasmine T.
Pittsburgh
My flights on Air Canada were positive. The customer service was pleasant (I wouldn't expect any less from a Canadian airline!) and the flight was about as comfortable as one can be in economy. Have never done a long-haul with Air Canada, but for short hops it's been a great option.
Rosemary F.
New Brunswick
Air canada was a good airline in general. I had a bit of an issue when they suddenly changed our flight which was very stressfull but one of their employees worked very hard to fix our problem. Because of that employee, we made it home on time and there wasn't much of a disaster.
Jenn C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very friendly staff and customer service department. The connections in and out of Canada are very convenient and make it easy. I fly with them a couple times a month and recommend their services. If I have a choice between Air Canada & another airline I usually choose Air Canada.
Abby 🌎.
I have flown with Air Canada a couple of times, and each time the security staff was really rude. I thought it was a one time occurrence, although I've encountered this a couple of times. The food on the flight and flight attendants were on par with other regular airlines.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.