BY AIR CANADA

Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
The airline is alright but the prices are usually really high (even within Canada) and they have frequently rerouted their flights when I've travelled with them so I don't prefer to fly with them.
lori b.
nanaimo, BC
Recently flew back from Asia, and we ended up with food poisoning on another air line, our long haul airline was Air Canada. They were made aware of our situation and was extremely accommodating.
Emily T.
Toronto , ON
I've read reviews where people still think of Air Canada as a government run business. It is not and has not been for many, many years. You are not "subsidizing" anything as a tax payer.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am Canadian so I often use Air Canada to travel. It's more expensive than some other flight companies, but the seats and service is better. I don't mind paying a little more
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Every time I have went to book with air canada I've always been able to find a better deal with another airline. Therefore I've never actually booked a flight with air ananda.
Jessica F.
Coquitlam , BC
Air Canada is sometimes more on the expensive side but they have amazingly friendly crews, comfortable seats, and decent food. I also really enjoy the movies and TV shows.
Nikki  M.
I flew with air Canada this year and had a pleasant flight. The seats were comfortable and leg room wasn't too bad. The safe were friendly and seemed competent. Nothing to complain about but the extras offered were expensive.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Its my go to airlines but honestly they all suck! We pay so much for the crap we get. I tend to get the best deals with air Canada but lately I avoid flying in general..
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Air Canada is not good at all. I know several people who have lost their luggage flying with them, and they basically said,"Too bad. There's nothing we can do about it."
Erica K.
Coquitlam , Bc
Over priced. Lacking in the customer service department and they are always delayed or losing luggage. This is one airline I do not fly with anymore. Lesson learned.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.