BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Stephanie W.
Ottawa, ON
I've had better customer service on Air Canada than many of the other air lines I've flew and they always have TV screens on the back of every chair which makes taking longer flights more enjoyable.
Faiza I.
Etobicoke, ON
I had good experience at Air Canada even after reading bad reviews. I flew from Toronto to London, UK. The food was reasonable, the seats were good and the overall service was satisfying. Air Canada
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
Kind of disappointing when you don't even get to watch a movie on a long flight. On the plus side, I did not have a problem with delays and the seats were more comfortable then a lot of other airlines TRUST ME!
Molly B.
Windsor, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I always fly with Delta and some of the reasons are because of airlines like this. Too expensive, pricey in flight purchases. Had a horrible experience. If you're looking for a good flight fly with Delta!!
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I try to avoid Air Canada as much as I can. I find that they do not offer the best deals on flights. There are so many other airlines to choose from if I am flying domestic. I really wish that they would cater more to us knowing that.
Amanda Y.
Calgary, AB
I had some good and bad times when using Air Canada! Their service is alright. Not the best. And their planes are always delayed and make sure you names is on your luggage because they always gets lost.
Nicole  T.
Barrie, ON
I love aircanada. It's always my go to airline for comfort and convince. Awesome personal entertainment system with tons of movies and TV shows that get updated monthly and all included in your flight.
Karine B.
['Boucherville', ''], QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Air Canada is great for those long distance flights. They offer those little extra things that makes the flight more enjoyable. However I would not recommend for domestic traveling as prices are higher.
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I will never fly air Canada again, the last time we flew AC was back in 2001. The seats were horrible, the small amount of food we did get was pathetic. The staff however were professional and friendly.
Melissa S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've never had problems with Air Canada before, although I know of numerous people who have. I find their planes to be comfortable and they're food for over night flights is actually pretty decent!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.