BY AIR CANADA

Maria-Teresa A.
Toronto, Ontario
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Over priced. Horrible service. Don't care about their customers. Oh yes, and they 'lost' someone's dog in 2013. Need I say more? Go with West Jet or a different International carrier. The service will be so much better!
Theresa Y.
Calgary, Alberta
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Good airline but the prices within Canada are ridiculous. The international flights are great, comfortable, good meals, and offer free movies (as do all flights). However, seats are pretty squished together in the economy rows and you can hardly sit up if someone in front of you leans their seat back.
Stephanie W.
Ottawa, OR
I've had better customer service on Air Canada than many of the other air lines I've flew and they always have TV screens on the back of every chair which makes taking longer flights more enjoyable.
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
Kind of disappointing when you don't even get to watch a movie on a long flight. On the plus side, I did not have a problem with delays and the seats were more comfortable then a lot of other airlines TRUST ME!
Molly B.
Windsor, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I always fly with Delta and some of the reasons are because of airlines like this. Too expensive, pricey in flight purchases. Had a horrible experience. If you're looking for a good flight fly with Delta!!
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I try to avoid Air Canada as much as I can. I find that they do not offer the best deals on flights. There are so many other airlines to choose from if I am flying domestic. I really wish that they would cater more to us knowing that.
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I will never fly air Canada again, the last time we flew AC was back in 2001. The seats were horrible, the small amount of food we did get was pathetic. The staff however were professional and friendly.
Nicole  T.
Barrie, ON
I love aircanada. It's always my go to airline for comfort and convince. Awesome personal entertainment system with tons of movies and TV shows that get updated monthly and all included in your flight.
Karine B.
Boucherville, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Air Canada is great for those long distance flights. They offer those little extra things that makes the flight more enjoyable. However I would not recommend for domestic traveling as prices are higher.
Melissa S.
I've never had problems with Air Canada before, although I know of numerous people who have. I find their planes to be comfortable and they're food for over night flights is actually pretty decent!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.