BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Miranda B.
Lewisporte, WY
I am not a lover of this airline. Luggage seems to get lost or damaged very easily and the customer service is usually not very helpful. I have personally chosen to not fly with this airline anymore.
Amber S.
I have travelled Air Canada many times, flights are always over booked, not on time and the customer service is not the best. Pricing is not cheap, it costs more to fly across Canada than it does to go to Mexico. Would always prefer to use West Jet over Air Canada!
tiffany h.
Stratford, ON
My family has used this airline multiple times. Great customer service. Never had a problem with them. They get you to your destination, ensures you have everything you need. Very satisfied overall.
Alexandra R.
Toronto, ON
Love the movies and options in the seat, for free!! They have an incredible first class service if you ever get the chance to splurge, it is SO worth it. Enroute is a classy, interesting read
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had my puppy flown from Ontario to Newfoundland and I'm super pleased with them and the workers were great !! Loved the experience and would do it all over again ! Love air Canada !! They are the greatest
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
The airline is alright but the prices are usually really high (even within Canada) and they have frequently rerouted their flights when I've travelled with them so I don't prefer to fly with them.
KASIA L.
Edmonton, AB
Having flown European airlines before, Air Canada could improve their flight quality. The attendants are always very polite but the snacks are terrible and you usually have to pay for extra food.
lori b.
nanaimo, BC
Recently flew back from Asia, and we ended up with food poisoning on another air line, our long haul airline was Air Canada. They were made aware of our situation and was extremely accommodating.
Laura D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have had both good and bad experiences with Air Canada. I know it is about supply and demand but the fact that it is more expensive to fly within Canada than it is abroad is a big turn off.
Eduardo T.
Muy buena aerolinea, sin problemas, comoda, segura, agradable y un buen servicio. Solamente e tenido la oportunidad de volar con esta aerolinea a la ciudad de Montreal y me quedo sastisfecho.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.