BY AIR CANADA

Yuriko M.
Williams Lake, BC
My last flight with AIR CANADA (international flight) was in 2013. It was OK, but I noticed the seat was not clean enough I found a lot of snack wrappers in the front compartment. The cabin attendants ware well trained and helpful. Food was acceptable. I don't expect the taste great in the economy class, anyway.
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC
Usually pretty good. A lot of people complain about air Canada but it only takes one trip on an American airline to realize its not so bad. The planes seem to be cleaner, have more leg room (not much but a bit more), the flight attendants are nicer, and more of the planes have televisions with complementary viewing.
Rebecca S.
Bracebridge , ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Generally our preferred airline for travel (which is usually always over 4 hours at least). Helpful when it comes to traveling with our kids, tvs on the headrests, and direct flights to our preferred destination!
Trelawney E.
I'm not Air Canada's biggest fan. They do the job, usually, although delays are common and they don't do a whole lot to win you over. They don't do much to deter you, but they're not my favorite airline by far.
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
We fly a lot! And we avoid Air Canada because of the insane prices! I live here in Canada and I have to pay almost double!....we drive to Buffalo and fly out of the U S for half the price! Kinda sad really
Melissa B.
Edmonton, AB
I have travelled with Air Canada and was not impressed by their services. I've experienced many delayed flights and I missed a flight home along with a dozen others due to delays. I continue to wait for a refund. On the other hand, I must say that their on board staff is excellent.
Miri F.
Ottawa, ON
I've never had a bad experience with Air Canada (knock on wood!) but I know many other people have. Personally, I think that their planes are comfortable, and they have many options on their screens. I've only flown with Air Canada a couple times because they can be quite expensive.
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
Is super tasty travel throughout Canada with this airline , is super comfortable , is relaxing , care and food is first , and there are always offers domestic and international flights .
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
Just not what they used to be. Now they charge you for everything, checking luggage, snacks, looking out the window. It's crazy. They're always late and one of the most expensive airlines in Canada
Taylor W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love Air Canada. I do find they are a bit on the expensive side, but I've never had any issues! Surprisingly enough, I was never charged for my second bag when I moved to Alberta. I would definitely fly with them again, as long as I continue to experience good things.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.