BY AIR CANADA

Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
My review is based off of one thing that is a major turn off, losing baggage. Air Canada has lost so many of my family members bags (even when there wasn't a connecting flight) that I am scared to fly with them unless I just have carry on. I tend to fly West Jet for this reason. The rest of the service is adequate, but there is little to make them stand out from competitors.
Veronica M.
brampton, ontario
Love air canada. the personnel are wonderful.. the planes are clean and up to-date. the selection of movies are always up-to date. and you can get some great deals if you are patient and do the research. i try to fly with air canada every time possible
Julia M.
London, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Generally speaking the airline is good....rates are not the lowest...but its one of the airlines that flies out of Bermuda on the daily basis unlike westjet which only does every other day. So it can be handy...I remember the days where you got meals, and free headphones...everything cost's extra these days...it's a little pathetic but hey... what ever.
Lori M.
Dartmouth, NS
Air Canada on the whole has been excellent to deal with. I have been flying with them for as long as I can remember. That said - I have had exceptionally positive experiences and particularly negative experiences. Ultimately - they get me where I need to go, fly to smaller airports in Newfoundland therefore is always my first choice in airlines.
Minh F.
Oakville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have no issues with Air Canada. On our last trip, we were asked if we wanted to move seats to sit at the back (but together as a family) therefore freeing up two seats for a mother and child who were not sitting together and we received complimentary ipads and food/beverages as a result and a few thank you's along the way. It was a nice touch.
The tickets can be a bit pricey but I feel like there's lots of space (legroom) on the Boeing 777. The service isn't has great as it used to be, I always feel like I'm bothering the staff if I ask for water during the flight. A few times they ran out of the meat option (which is fair, it can happen!) but they weren't even apologetic about it.
Kim H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't love this airline because I always find that it's lacking in service. The few good things about this airline is that they are available to fly all over the world. I have found that the service to flights overseas tend to better service.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
I've flown with Air Canada plenty of times in the past and it is definitely not one of my first picks of an airliner. My expectations with them have dropped a lot compared to other airlines. The service is seriously lacking and the flight attendants are never helpful. If you have other options available, choose those airlines instead.
Heather V.
Vancouver, BC
I fly with Air Canada only on sales. They're not my first choice airline number one because compared to other airlines their customer service is very poor. I find that their flight attendants are also miserable. I just have a really poor experience when flying with them. I can't think of one time where they stood out in any specific category.
Madison B.
I live in Canada, and fly Air Canada for almost every single destination I travel to. The customer service and flight attendants are always very polite and make my experience memorable. They always do the best of their abilities to make sure that my seat selection is comfortable and always offer me options to change if need be.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.