Lori M.
Dartmouth, NS
Air Canada on the whole has been excellent to deal with. I have been flying with them for as long as I can remember. That said - I have had exceptionally positive experiences and particularly negative experiences. Ultimately - they get me where I need to go, fly to smaller airports in Newfoundland therefore is always my first choice in airlines.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
I've flown with Air Canada plenty of times in the past and it is definitely not one of my first picks of an airliner. My expectations with them have dropped a lot compared to other airlines. The service is seriously lacking and the flight attendants are never helpful. If you have other options available, choose those airlines instead.
Kim H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't love this airline because I always find that it's lacking in service. The few good things about this airline is that they are available to fly all over the world. I have found that the service to flights overseas tend to better service.
Heather V.
Vancouver, AL
I fly with Air Canada only on sales. They're not my first choice airline number one because compared to other airlines their customer service is very poor. I find that their flight attendants are also miserable. I just have a really poor experience when flying with them. I can't think of one time where they stood out in any specific category.
The tickets can be a bit pricey but I feel like there's lots of space (legroom) on the Boeing 777. The service isn't has great as it used to be, I always feel like I'm bothering the staff if I ask for water during the flight. A few times they ran out of the meat option (which is fair, it can happen!) but they weren't even apologetic about it.
Madison B.
I live in Canada, and fly Air Canada for almost every single destination I travel to. The customer service and flight attendants are always very polite and make my experience memorable. They always do the best of their abilities to make sure that my seat selection is comfortable and always offer me options to change if need be.
Sarah C.
Mississauga, ON
Air Canada is my favourite airline to fly in, however sir Canada rouge is my lead favourite. Never mistake the two of them. Air Canada has lots of space and individual tvs for each seat. Always a great trip flying with them!
Rebecca P.
Barrie, Ontario
I will fly again but not too impressed with service. My luggage didn't make it from Montreal to Australia. No apologies. No assistance from counter staff. 2 full days (48 hrs) in a new country with back to back meetings from moment I got off plane with no clothes. Also, meals on flights not consistent on way there or back.
Yuriko M.
Williams Lake, BC
My last flight with AIR CANADA (international flight) was in 2013. It was OK, but I noticed the seat was not clean enough I found a lot of snack wrappers in the front compartment. The cabin attendants ware well trained and helpful. Food was acceptable. I don't expect the taste great in the economy class, anyway.
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC
Usually pretty good. A lot of people complain about air Canada but it only takes one trip on an American airline to realize its not so bad. The planes seem to be cleaner, have more leg room (not much but a bit more), the flight attendants are nicer, and more of the planes have televisions with complementary viewing.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.