BY AIR CANADA

Stephanie R.
Halifax
I have had such mixed emotions about Air Canada. They have extremely friendly staff however I feel like their flights are always late. As well they are always over booking their flights. I was bumped from my flight and had to wait 9 hours for another flight at the airport. I am extremely unimpressed.
Brianna C.
Edmonton, AB
Overall pleasant flights, I was flying from YEG to YYC. Had a very short layover in Toronto, the air Canada flight I was getting on arrived late. I had another connect Montreal - very short flight and very short layover for my final connect to YYC. When I arrived Montreal I had missed the connection due to the flight in Toronto being late. I was given a 10$ food voucher for my 8 hour inconvenience in Montreal.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
I got caught in a huge snow storm last Christmas on my way to meet my family. They shut the entire airport down for a couple hours. The next airline just down the terminal kept giving their passengers updates, and offered them meal coupons for their inconvenience. Air Canada personnel neither kept their passengers updated, nor seemed very willing to be even vaguely polite to customers with questions.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , ON
As much as everyone raves about Air Canada, I don't see the hype... They don't do anything special they are just like any other air like they have good staff, gross food etc they are good because you can fly most places with them but I don't find this airline anything special
TLTRAVEL  .
Edmonton, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I consistently have issues with Air Canada & will always choose West Jet where possible as they seem to be much more reliable as an option inside of Canada. Air Canada is often delayed, has never offered proper compensation for overnight delays, lost baggage, forgotten reservations etc. & has gone as far as to reschedule my flight departure by DAYS (not just hours but DAYS) without informing me.
Domenica B.
Canada
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Not sure how I feel about you guys. You waited in Rome for 4 hours because 4 people were missing on the flight back to Montreal, yet you couldn't wait for a group of 20 heading to Winnipeg right after you guys made us all late. Not very accommodating or friendly when I began to get irritated with their service. I was running on no sleep and just wanted to get home, could have been a little nicer.
Jennifer S.
Vernon
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It's not the most brilliant airline, especially when it comes to baggage. I've had a few instances where I've waited over an hour at the baggage claim waiting for a bag so I can clear customs and almost missed my connecting flight. But living in the interior of BC, there isn't a lot of choice. I do try to fly Westjet whenever possible, their service and price are much better.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
My review is based off of one thing that is a major turn off, losing baggage. Air Canada has lost so many of my family members bags (even when there wasn't a connecting flight) that I am scared to fly with them unless I just have carry on. I tend to fly West Jet for this reason. The rest of the service is adequate, but there is little to make them stand out from competitors.
Maytar E.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
As a proud Canadian, I don't look for negativities, and therefore I don't find any. I've used Air Canada plenty of times, and it's pretty good. I've seen terrible reviews about it, I just don't understand why.....I personally have never had any problem with the food, the staff members, and I'm always comfortable......as comfortable as someone who doesn't like flying, can be.
Melissa D.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Air Canada is my primary airline. The prices are great and they have a lot of direct flights. I like that they are also conveniently located at the Toronto City Airport so it it just a quick little walk to the airport to fly anywhere. The flight attendants are great and I have never had a bad experience with Air Canada! I look forward to flying with them during the Holidays.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.