BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Laura G.
I recently took a nonstop return flight from Toronto to Vancouver and had no unforeseen issues. The flight was on schedule, the flight attendants friendly and helpful, the snacks fresh, and the onboard entertainment satisfactory. For both flights I had an empty seat beside me which was a bonus. I would definitely fly with Air Canada again.
The tickets can be a bit pricey but I feel like there's lots of space (legroom) on the Boeing 777. The service isn't has great as it used to be, I always feel like I'm bothering the staff if I ask for water during the flight. A few times they ran out of the meat option (which is fair, it can happen!) but they weren't even apologetic about it.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
I've flown with Air Canada plenty of times in the past and it is definitely not one of my first picks of an airliner. My expectations with them have dropped a lot compared to other airlines. The service is seriously lacking and the flight attendants are never helpful. If you have other options available, choose those airlines instead.
Kim H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't love this airline because I always find that it's lacking in service. The few good things about this airline is that they are available to fly all over the world. I have found that the service to flights overseas tend to better service.
bobbi w.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of air Canada. Not at all. Every time I fly air Canada my flight either gets cancelled or delayed, or re routed. The staff are at best civil but do absolutely nothing to even remotely appear polite or into heir jobs. I have reached a point where I will just not travel via air Canada unless there is absolutely no other option.
Madison B.
I live in Canada, and fly Air Canada for almost every single destination I travel to. The customer service and flight attendants are always very polite and make my experience memorable. They always do the best of their abilities to make sure that my seat selection is comfortable and always offer me options to change if need be.
Melissa T.
St, NL
Decent service usually although most customer service agents tend to crumble under any kind of pressure and end up providing very poor customer service which is unfortunate. The company does not often deal with issues very promptly. Honestly only main good thing about this airline compared to the rest is that it is unionized.
Sarah C.
Mississauga, ON
Air Canada is my favourite airline to fly in, however sir Canada rouge is my lead favourite. Never mistake the two of them. Air Canada has lots of space and individual tvs for each seat. Always a great trip flying with them!
Sarah O.
I've flown with air Canada countless times and it's almost always a pleasant, no fuss experience but when it's bad, it's bad. The airline is not accommodating to its passengers and don't expect anything from their customer service.
Rebecca P.
Barrie, Ontario
I will fly again but not too impressed with service. My luggage didn't make it from Montreal to Australia. No apologies. No assistance from counter staff. 2 full days (48 hrs) in a new country with back to back meetings from moment I got off plane with no clothes. Also, meals on flights not consistent on way there or back.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.