BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Jennifer S.
Vernon
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It's not the most brilliant airline, especially when it comes to baggage. I've had a few instances where I've waited over an hour at the baggage claim waiting for a bag so I can clear customs and almost missed my connecting flight. But living in the interior of BC, there isn't a lot of choice. I do try to fly Westjet whenever possible, their service and price are much better.
Ashley M.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
Although I have found really great prices with Air Canada, almost always  had a flight delay. One trip I do recall is EWR TO YYZ And having my return flight moved from EWR to JFK because it was delayed for 3 hours and they have used the option to catch a flight from JFK ... I had to make my way there with no reimbursement.. I don't go out of my way to fly air Canada anymore.
Maytar E.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
As a proud Canadian, I don't look for negativities, and therefore I don't find any. I've used Air Canada plenty of times, and it's pretty good. I've seen terrible reviews about it, I just don't understand why.....I personally have never had any problem with the food, the staff members, and I'm always comfortable......as comfortable as someone who doesn't like flying, can be.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
My review is based off of one thing that is a major turn off, losing baggage. Air Canada has lost so many of my family members bags (even when there wasn't a connecting flight) that I am scared to fly with them unless I just have carry on. I tend to fly West Jet for this reason. The rest of the service is adequate, but there is little to make them stand out from competitors.
Melissa D.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Air Canada is my primary airline. The prices are great and they have a lot of direct flights. I like that they are also conveniently located at the Toronto City Airport so it it just a quick little walk to the airport to fly anywhere. The flight attendants are great and I have never had a bad experience with Air Canada! I look forward to flying with them during the Holidays.
Christine A.
montreal
I love air canada! First, as Canadians we need to support our local companies. You can find great deals directly from their website and you know that you will arrive safely at your destination. Please beware though that there isn't a large selection of food to buy and they are out of stock of certain items a lot of the time. Moral of the story, bring snacks!
Veronica M.
brampton, ontario
Love air canada. the personnel are wonderful.. the planes are clean and up to-date. the selection of movies are always up-to date. and you can get some great deals if you are patient and do the research. i try to fly with air canada every time possible
Julia M.
London, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Generally speaking the airline is good....rates are not the lowest...but its one of the airlines that flies out of Bermuda on the daily basis unlike westjet which only does every other day. So it can be handy...I remember the days where you got meals, and free headphones...everything cost's extra these days...it's a little pathetic but hey... what ever.
Minh F.
Oakville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have no issues with Air Canada. On our last trip, we were asked if we wanted to move seats to sit at the back (but together as a family) therefore freeing up two seats for a mother and child who were not sitting together and we received complimentary ipads and food/beverages as a result and a few thank you's along the way. It was a nice touch.
Lori M.
Dartmouth, NS
Air Canada on the whole has been excellent to deal with. I have been flying with them for as long as I can remember. That said - I have had exceptionally positive experiences and particularly negative experiences. Ultimately - they get me where I need to go, fly to smaller airports in Newfoundland therefore is always my first choice in airlines.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.