BY AIR CANADA

Sandy S.
Dublin, Ireland
I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Air Canada. On the one hand, their customer service is pretty good. All things considered, if you have a problem they deal with it politely and quickly. However, there are some bad spots. I've flown the Air Canada YVR-YYZ route at least 15 times and the flights are always late. To Europe they're slightly more timely with one of three being on time... Also, there's next to nothing in leg room.
Basically, great service, but not made for tall people.
Tessa H.
Ottawa,ON
Planes are generally comfortable and well kept. Customer service is lacking. I recently ended a vacation a day early because they decided to no longer fly out of the country I was in on Sundays. Flight attendants are hit or miss in terms of friendliness. Usually I only fly Air Canada when they are either the cheapest or most convenient for me.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Feel like they are a bit overpriced, but I have flown with them once from Bermuda to Toronto and it was a good experience. Good service, no delays, and felt that everything with our flight experience went smoothly. I would fly them again if I needed to, but I usually go for the lowest fare so I'd probably end up flying another airline instead.
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We have always travelled with Air Canada even tho we have heard horror stories. We have had some of our own but was paided for the inconvenience. Big time..over 4000 US, for a 4 day delay getting home, but all hot9ls ,meals were paided for. Extended vacation. Gotta be positive. Plus it paid for a future trip the following year. Bonus!
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I used to travel with Air Canada every summer when I went back to China to visit, but I can tell you now that I don't fly with them anymore. First off, their prices are always higher (for me). Other than that, there hasn't been too much problem with anything before the actual flight.
The flight attendants can be pretty rude and cranky. They're nice to you overall, but they don't seem very happy to be bothered. I also think that the food choices should be better.
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
Far too expensive with no perks and rather sour employees. As one of the millions of canadians that have been forced to subsidize our "flagship" carrier I think we should be entitled to a superb flight experience. I don't believe anyone there understands the concept of customer service or has ever thought of giving value for money.
Bojana Z.
Edmonton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is my choice for long routes to Europe and Asia. The service is great, take off and landing smooth, food is good and the entertainment is something for everyone.
Gillian F.
Waterdown, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never had a problem with this airline. We've used them for years and probably still will u see them. They have definitely cutback in the years but what airline hasn't.
Maria Rosanna D.
Edmonton Alberta
Air Canada was so wonderful. I had a safe flight from Korea to Vancouver last year, the crews were, the meals were great too. Had a fantastic landing for about 12 hours.
Amber F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Boy, do I ever have a love/hate relationship with this airline. They are usually my preferred airline to travel domestically, their customer service can be hit or miss. I love the availability of flights to major destinations, and have always found their flight attendants to be fantastic. Check in is usually alright, but in the past, haven't dealt with delays/cancellations/flight changes as well and as organized as they could have been.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.