BY AIR CANADA

Jessica V.
Doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
flew with them 2 times when i was little still remember the great service i received and how I always asked if we were traveling in air canada whenever we went on vacay.
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
My son lives in London, UK, so I fly over once a year to see him. The food portions are small but it all seems tasty enough for airplane food. My son flew WestJet and had to pay extra for bags and a meal, I didn't have to pay for food on Air Canada. I'm satisfied enough with AC but, of course, would like more legroom, especially for long distance flights. Its cramped. I'm tall. Customer service could be improved, as well. Although not perfect, Ill stick with Air Canada for long distance flights.
Deanne A.
Calgary, AB
Air Canada has lost so much of my family's luggage. I only use Air Canada if it is the only option. Customer service tends to be tedious and difficult to deal with.
Chelsey M.
Flew to B.C for a  work trip, no issues, moved fast when boarding and were on time. Flight attendants were super friendly as well. I would fly again with air Canada.
Marjorie V.
Montréal, QC
Once in the plane, the service is great. However i've had sooo many problems with them (overbooking, cancelled flights etc) and the costumer service is not great...
Rebecca M.
Toronto
Great! As a Canadian I am biased and try to support local airlines. I wish flights within Canada were wallet friendly. Otherwise smooth flights and friendly people.
anastasia O.
173 fergus avenue kitchener
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I just flew with air Canada when I went to Europe and it's an amazing airline! The food was incredible on the flight and they provided comfort (pillow and blanket)
Sarah P.
Ottawa, NE
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I usually fly with air canada. Overall it is more reliable than many us airlines in regards to delays and cancellations of flights. They are usually late boarding flights and take offs. The only thing that I absolutely hate is their sister airline air canada rouge. Worst flights I've ever been on. Small cramped seating and definitely never enough overhead spacing for carry on bags for all passengers on flight. Another thing is that they usually over sell their seats.
Alexis L.
Ottawa
Amazing service! They are great with keeping their guest happy! There is really no con to Air Canada and my favourite part would be the great service they provide!
Aileen M.
Smithers
I live in a small town that currently only offers AirCanada as a flight service and price wise most people choose to make the two hour drive to fly with West Jet.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.