BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Megan
I've gotten booted off of a flight. I was a minor at the time so I am really not sure how this actually happened. They did give me a hefty compensation for this happening but I did miss a full day of my vacation
Marilyne D.
Moncton
Good services. Coming back from vacation i had to take 3 planes in one day. the 1st planes it was crazy hot, the second plane was freezing cold and the 3rd one was okay. I was not pleased
naf C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have personally never taken a flight with this company and neither have I ever looked through getting from them. They are very large but unfortunately recently I've been hearing some negative stuff about them. It makes me never want to use them even though I have family in Canada. But I may use another company to travel with. They also took more money from people whose houses were burnt in the huge fire in Alberta and who were trying to escape into different provinces. Then when everyone knew about the ticket prices being charged more, the company eventually started saying that they will pay back something to each customer.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Only flown a couple times but each time it was with Canada air lines. Definitely made my fear of flying less intense with their amazing staff. Recommended for sure!
Kerry B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Air Canada staff have always been courteous and professional to me. They have never lost my luggage (some other airlines have lost my luggage). The ticket price is often higher than other airlines.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Least favorite airline EVER. I am Canadian so this says a lot. Travelling today with Air Canada and when we went to check in the Air Canada counter was the only one without agents to check us in. Someone from another airline had to help us out.

In the past I've listened to other airlines over the loud speaker apologize for the same inclement weather that affected Air Canada, and offer their passengers discounted meal vouchers and updates on travel conditions, while Air Canada agents rudely told their passengers to please "wait patiently until we have a update for you."
Sarah F.
Saskatoon, SK
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is the airline that I travel on almost exclusively (and it's sister airlines, when needed). I have always had amazing experiences, both on and off the airplanes. There was even a time where I had lost my wallet right before arriving at the airport for an international flight (still had my passport and flight information, thank goodness!), and they took such good care of me! I definitely recommend this airline.
Maria L.
Mississauga , ON
As someone that has worked for an airline, Air Canada has been consistent every time I have flown with them. I always make a point to fly Air Canada or with their Star Alliance partners
Sandy S.
Dublin, Ireland
I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Air Canada. On the one hand, their customer service is pretty good. All things considered, if you have a problem they deal with it politely and quickly. However, there are some bad spots. I've flown the Air Canada YVR-YYZ route at least 15 times and the flights are always late. To Europe they're slightly more timely with one of three being on time... Also, there's next to nothing in leg room.
Basically, great service, but not made for tall people.
Tessa H.
Ottawa, ON
Planes are generally comfortable and well kept. Customer service is lacking. I recently ended a vacation a day early because they decided to no longer fly out of the country I was in on Sundays. Flight attendants are hit or miss in terms of friendliness. Usually I only fly Air Canada when they are either the cheapest or most convenient for me.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.