BY AIR CANADA

Esther L.
Bute Street, Glossop
Treated me and my sister like princesses. Had a back seat and they provided pillows and blankets. Spotless plane, lovely staff and great entertainment and food options. 👍🏼
Priscille C.
Haut-Shippagan, NB
I usually use Air Canada when I travel because they have good prices. They seem to have a hard time with keeping track of our luggage and offering help afterward sometimes.
Cheryl G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This company certainly has its pros and cons. I've had both good and bad experiences with them. I do continue to fly with them because there aren't many options in my area.
CJ M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew with Air Canada as I saw an amazing seat sale deal. Our flight was 8+ hours delayed, no complimentary drinks or anything! Customer service/flight attendants were very rude on both our flights (to&from destination)
Monday M.
Surrey, BC
always good to fly with them, except one time we were rerouted to Montreal on our flight to Toronto due to a storm.  But would recommend to others to fly with them.
Marialys G.
Winnipeg , MB
I use this airline very often as I'm in Canada and so far so good. Prices are a bit pricy sometimes but it's okay. It also has pretty good seas on vacations but I haven't use this feature yet.
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
My son lives in London, UK, so I fly over once a year to see him. The food portions are small but it all seems tasty enough for airplane food. My son flew WestJet and had to pay extra for bags and a meal, I didn't have to pay for food on Air Canada. I'm satisfied enough with AC but, of course, would like more legroom, especially for long distance flights. Its cramped. I'm tall. Customer service could be improved, as well. Although not perfect, Ill stick with Air Canada for long distance flights.
Jessica V.
Doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
flew with them 2 times when i was little still remember the great service i received and how I always asked if we were traveling in air canada whenever we went on vacay.
Melissa K.
Calgary , AB
I seriously dislike air Canada. They overbook their flights, bump children off and their staff are rude and entitled. I hate flying with them and avoid it at all costs.
Jessica K.
St.John's, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favourite airline! It feels like a luxury trip, especially in first class. I love the food selection and the kindness of the team. However, the cost is often higher.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.