BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Air Canada
I have flown with Air Canada a couple of times, and each time the security staff was really rude. I thought it was a one time occurrence, although I've encountered this a couple of times. The food on the flight and flight attendants were on par with other regular airlines.
Clara S.
Provo
Air Canada has always been reliable for me. There have been many delayed flights and some were very delayed or cancelled but they were always able to make nice accommodations for me to make up for it. I was always taken care of. So that was better than some other airlines.
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
I've flown Air Canada to and from Germany twice now. Absolutely my favorite airline to fly internationally. Roomy rows, great in-flight entertainment (and for free!), and their food is pretty decent. Huge difference between flying AC and flying an American carrier internationally.
Janet N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used Air Canada when I traveled to Vancouver this summer. The airplane space was very tight and they did not have enough space for me to put my carry on since I was one of the last passengers to board so I had to put my suitcase underneath my chair. It was very cramped inside.
Samantha S.
Comfortable international plane. Our plane to our destination had slower inflight entertainment. The plane on the way back had updated entertainment which made the travel much more pleasant. The food is okay, but I'm not sure what else to expect. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Aimee W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They take care of you to the bare minimum. You have to pay for food on the flight which I did not like since most airlines that I use do not do this anymore. The staff however was friendly and the plane was clean. No complaints other than paying for everything for this flight.
Carlotta B.
WPB
My grandfather passed Away and I needed an immediate flight and I was overwhelmed when they called me in less than the hour the promised to accommodate me with a seat on the following flight. I'm not exaggerating I had the opportunity to fly first class for cheaper than my regular price was
Lynnette C.
South Florida
I traveled thru Air Canada from Miami to Tokyo during my honeymoon and for such an extended flight, the employees made sure everyone was provided for. We didn't have any issues regarding luggage, price or layover wait times as it operated smoothly to and from our destinations.
Amber M.
small town
We flew Air Canada to Ireland and it was a wonderful experience.  I have to maintain a special diet and was able to order it in advance (it as tastier than the regular meal) the seats were comfortable for economy and the the service was great.  I highly recommend it!
Taylor P.
Commerce Twp
I've flown Air Canada for multiple international flights and they were fantastic.  Over the top on flight services, great selection of entertainment...  I can't say anything about their shorter flights, but based on those experiences that I've had I would definitely recommend.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.