BY AIR CANADA

Alex G.
San Diego
I took Air Canada from Vancouver to Seoul, South Korea and it was an amazing experience! The flight was very delightful and had great food. The service was great and the entertainment was great too. I hate flying but I was able to have a much more relaxing flight on this airline. They also had assorted fruit juices offered (like tomato juice), very refreshing!
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Traveled with Air Canada from Florida to Toronto and then back on our return flight. The flight attendants were extremely nice. And we were seated near the bathrooms upon request due to a potty training toddlers will definitely fly with air Canada again!
Jordyn F.
Scottsdale
I like how easy it is to get to your flight. I used to take Air Canada about once a month to fly to and from school and home for breaks. My only complaint is about the flight times. I would have to get up extremely early in order to make my flight and the whole day would be gone by the time I got home. I would recommend creating more red eye services.
Nicky C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Excellent airline for international travels! I used Air Canada for when I traveled to Japan. Initially, I was bummed out when I realized there was a layover in Vancouver BC but was pleasantly surprised by how short it was and how the plane to Tokyo was right on time. This definitely made me a loyal customer to Air Canada for international flights!
Halle F.
Honestly the most pleasant, enjoyable flight I've had. I flew Air Canada coming back home from Italy and had a layover in Toronto. The flight was about 9 and a half hours and went so smoothly. Great meals/snacks, pleasant flight attendants, and my seat wasn't half bad either for flying economy. So enjoyable and the best experience I've had.
Lisa E.
Toronto, ON
I have been a loyal Air Canada customer since I got my first Aeroplan card when I was 16. I have never had any horrible experiences when dealing with the airline and I have always had any issues resolved quickly with customer service. Being a premium member with Air Canada also has its perks and I have really enjoyed their loyalty program. Being partnered with Aeroplan also helps, so it will be interesting to see what happens when that relationship ends.
Desiree J.
Lexington, SC
I took Air Canada on my trips to London. The first trip was fine but the second trip was a nightmare coming home. My flight out of London to Canada was cancelled but I didn't find out until I got to the airport. I was told I should've been alerted about the cancellation via text or email but I got neither. They put me on a different flight to Canada and, after I insisted that I had to make a connecting flight, I was assured that I would make said flight. I got to Toronto only to find out that I'd missed my connecting flight home. The attendant made it out to be my fault, even though I repeatedly told BOTH attendants I spoke with about my connecting flight in Toronto. The airline wanted to put me on a flight the following day but not give me access to my luggage, which contained ALL my medication and not just the nighttime dose I'd packed in my carry-on. They also didn't offer to pay for my hotel (since they insinuated it was my fault that I'd missed my connection.) I insisted they find me a flight that would get me home that day and I wouldn't leave the counter until I had the new tickets in my hand. I had to get a manager to get this done and to ensure that my luggage wouldn't be delayed or get to my destination before I did. I ended up getting to my home airport around the same time as my original flight. I will exhaust every other possibility before using Air Canada for any flights in the future.
Cathy O.
Elk Point, AB
I used Air Canada many years ago on a school trip. The flight was from Toronto, Ontario - Frankfurt, Germany. The flight was during the night, so I was able to sleep and was comfortable as I could be on an airplane. The food was good, but there was only an option to watch one movie on 1 screen which was a Bollywood movie.
Colleen M.
Goodlettsville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I personally have had quite a few delays and canceled flights with Air Canada. My experiences are not unique, according to the delays my friends have also experienced throughout the years. While usually one of the cheapest options, I wouldn't necessarily recommend Air Canada if you have a hard deadline for your arrival.
Olivia E.
Fargo
I flew with Air Canada to Europe this summer. We were able to find good flights and decent prices for an international flight. While we did have an issue with our flight getting bumped earlier with no way to get to the airport sooner, the customer service did a good job making sure we got to our final destination.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.