Air Canada

Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I will never fly them again. Maybe if you have a flexible schedule and you book a direct, short flight it would be acceptable, probably.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Long Beach, Ca
1 year, 2 months ago
If your flight is less than 4 hours, it's fine. But I flew from Paris to Montreal and the in-flight service was trash. Airplane food is never tasty, but they serve disgusting food! On my second flight with them, I made sure to buy food before boarding. And I was not surprised, they served beverages and terrible snacks! So glad I bought food beforehand to eat on board for my 6 hour flight.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
1 year, 5 months ago
Terrible service, fly with someone else.
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
It's a HORRIBLE AIRLINES DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS AIRLINES I BEG YOU.
Kim H.
Kim H.
1 year, 10 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Flying within Canada I don't like this airline.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
1 year, 11 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I liked it when I flew internationally, I flew with a carry on bag and a standard article from Windsor to Toronto, then Toronto to Tokyo, and had no issues whatsoever. The way back I checked a bag and also had my two carry-ons, no issues yet again. I imagine that every airline has problems once in a while but my experience was nothing but pleasant.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I feel comfortable with them. They are friendly and very organized. the instructions and staff are simple and easy to comprehend.
Corinne A.
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It's a safe airline. The staff are friendly. The TV system is amazing way better than the competition. Unless your on Rouge. .no system at all, unless you wanna try there wifi which was choppy.
Patty P.
Patty P.
2 years ago
It's a pretty safe airline. I'm not to worried about it.
Stephanie B.