Air Canada

1 year, 8 months ago
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have not but my clients from Canada always request Air Canada when I am booking their flights.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
2 years, 2 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been to Windsor countless times since I live in Metro-Detroit and it's only about a 30 minute drive (also, our drinking age is 21 and yours is 19-- needless to say before I was 21 Canada was all the rage).
Kim H.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
2 years, 8 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I live in Canada, you should come for a visit. Our country is beautiful