Air Canada Airlines

by Air Canada

#14 in Airlines

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
Air Canada Airlines ? where is the best spot to fly in Canada?
Has anyone ever flown first class with air canada? What kind of services are you paying for?
Start your review of Air Canada Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...anything that stood out and made it a jazzed up, great affair and amazing customer service, too.in reviews
I love Air Canada, they are very professional and I know for a fact that their flight attendants are constantly being tested on their safety and emergency procedures.in reviews
Jacqueline  O.
Romeoville, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Air Canada Airlines uploaded by Jacqueline  O.
I decided to go to New York to see Niagara Falls and once you go on the boat and then turns around here in Ontario Canada. I think the Illinois side was way more prettier than Canada side
Yuna O.
Houston TX
I wish I could give this zero stars because air Canada sucks. The flight attendants were rude and unhelpful, the food was so unpalatable my dogs wouldn’t have eaten it, and on an 8 hour flight I went on there were no screens behind the seats so I was bored the whole flight! Do not waste your money on this trash airline.
Sheryll F.
San Diego, CA
One of the better airlines. Decent legroom and great customer service. Easy check in. No problem so far flying. Friendly and helpful staff. Would fly again and would recommend. Snack options good. :)
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I used them once from dfw to yyz and I have to say the whole experience was just not the best. The 2 flight attendants were sassy and rude, I accidentally sat in row 23 because I was use to that being the last row on American eagles same aircraft type, instead of asking me to check my ticket again she rudely yells THIS ISNT YOUR SEAT. Oops sorry! I moved and apologized to my correct seat 2 rows up... service took a while but that always depends on how smooth the ride is etc. plane was old. Just the flight attendants throughout the flight made it seem we were ruining their day by having them work. Oops!!
Noemi V.
They flight was great! I was able to enjoy my flight with no issues. Would definitely look into traveling with them again.
Aki O.
My first flight on Air canada was delayed, delayed and cancelled due to thunderstorm. Next day, still almost all flights including mine were delayed. That was the worst flight experience I ever had. I bought tickets because they were cheap. But I spent extra money for extra stay in a hotel. So meaningless. I usually use Delta airline. My flights are always on time and never cancelled. I never ever use air canada again. I do not recommend Air canada unless you have planty of time and patience.
Linn L.
Fullerton, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of my flight going nor returning. First of all I do not like anything connected to United. Not sure if they are part of the same company but they uses united airline's employees to check us in as well as using their terminals. I was fine up until boarding our flight. The planes were jam packed with people and there wasn't much room for people who brought EXTRA carry ons which should have been screened before boarding. Service was wacked and I had a very uncomfortable flight there and back.
Hali H.
Erie, PA
When I was traveling to Spain from Pennsylvania I used air canada, whether it was because it was a small plane I don’t know, but they wouldn’t allow my carry on bag (which was a small backpack with wheels) yet they let my friend traveling with me to bring her duffle bag onto the plane. Nonetheless, the flight crew was incredibly nice.
Natasha K.
Boston
Luxurious air travel! Air Canada makes sure you are well taken care of your whole trip. My favorite part had to be the numerous snacks and meals I was served during a flight from the west coast to the east coast.
Katie E.
Raleigh
Air Canada was a great airline.  On time and very comfortable.  They had free movies and shows that you could watch and plenty of room for passengers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kayla W.
il y a un an
Air Canada Airlines ? where is the best spot to fly in Canada?
Latasha H. il y a 2 mois
Would love to know this myself
Akanksha  K.
Sault Ste, ON
il y a un an
Jasmine H. il y a un an
I’ve been to Ottawa many times to visit my now Husband. We are looking forward to going to Banff and Calgary once the pandemic is over.
Jennifer P.
Calgary, AB
il y a 2 ans
Sandrina F. il y a 2 ans
I would go to Costa Rica! I have been dying to go there after hearing so many good things about this country.