BY AIR CANADA

• Muitoooo bom 1 Answers
  • Anyone else finds this airline to be very expensive? Even...2 Answers
  • Have you had any trouble with this Airline while travelin...2 Answers
Air Canada Airlines

Start your review of Air Canada Airlines!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I didn't have any problems with my flight, but there wasn't anything that stood out and made it a jazzed up, great affair and amazing customer service, too." in 11 reviews
  • "I love Air Canada, they are very professional and I know for a fact that their flight attendants are constantly being tested on their safety and emergency procedures." in 8 reviews
Amy V.
Williamsville, NY
I’ve only used Air Canada a couple times. Unfortunately both times there were mechanical problems. Both times it caused us to be stranded in a location. Once they did pay for us to stay in a hotel, but it was run down and the air conditioning sounded like a jet plane. They only did this after we stood in sweltering heat for 8 hours to cancel the flight until the following day. There was no food open at the airports because we were the last flight out. The other time they did nothing for us other than off us a 25% off voucher. We haven’t flown with them since.
Nikki L.
new york
Had a bad experience with this airline on my most recent trip. No flight alerts sent to my phone, only purchasable food options on one of my flights (no gratis snack or water offered), baggage not sent to the connecting terminal (the flight was via the same airline but to different places). The customer service team on Twitter was not helpful and I have yet to hear back regarding my specified flight issues submitted via the Air Canada website. As for the staff on board and in the airport, they were proficient, professional and courteous, hence the 3 stars.
Joe b.
Covington, ky
I wish I could give negative stars. We were coming in for a landing in Toronto from Cincinnati. The landing gear wouldn't come down all the way so we had a pretty rough landing. Then the wing caught fire so we were stuck on the burning plane for like a half hour while they put it out.
While in Canada I suffered a severe foot injury that required me to use a wheelchair to navigate the airport coming home. They had trouble finding said wheelchairs and asked me to just go for it so as not to hold up the plane.
Never again.
Alexandra D.
So many people tell me to never fly Air Canada. I've had nothing but good experience with them. Never missed a flight because they were delayed, they never lost my luggage, never been overbooked. I would fly with them over any other air line. Always friendly staff, good variety of food and drinks to purchase. Last time I flew with them, they introduced the wifi service, I like how you can have different packages for wifi and such a good selection of TV, movies and music. Never disappointed with them.
Chary O.
CHARLOTTE , NC
Air Canada flight did not leave on time, nor did they care to assist when trying to catch a connecting flight. When our flight left late, and we only had 10 minutes after landing to get to our next flight on the other side of Toronto international we were told by flight crew that even though 25 people on our flight were trying to catch the same flight they would not assist us in getting off our the plane quickly. They did offer to have carts ready to take us to our next gate, and when we got off the plane the ground crew told us to run! When we asked about the carts they told us "we never do that for people". What kind of communication is this?
Shelly B.
San Jose, CA
This airline is not my favorite to travel with, however, have required to travel with them more as they are the major airline that flies out of my city. Everytime I have flown with them my flight have been delayed, without a doubt. They have lost luggage numerous times without any reason or explanation why. Flight attendants usually are rude and very stuck up. The flights itself have been good, pilots know what their doing with smooth take off and landings, however it is not my first choice of airline.
Victoria S.
Columbus, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I few Air Canada on my way to Thailand (Toronto to Hong Kong) and the staff and flight was very nice. My only complaint was the uncomfortable seats and unfortunately I think that was just due to being on the same plane in the same seat for 15 hours. I think for a shorter flight I would absolutely rave about Air Canada. The food was decent. Not the best I’ve ever had but they did give you unlimited free drinks which was a stellar positive!
Lisa J.
I have not flown this airline in quite some time. I used to fly them for work from a small municipal airport in Sarnia, Ontario to either Toronto, Ontario or Ottawa, Ontario. I have to admit they were always on time, never really had to wait for anything and the flights were always enjoyable. Like I said it's been awhile so I can't actually give a super realistic review here. I do know that I liked them a lot at the time
Emmy P.
Coral Springs, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Traveled with Air Canada from Miami to Montreal and had a great experience. On the way there we didn’t encounter and delays, but on our way back their were some delays due to weather issues and Air Canada really took car of all of the passengers with meal vouchers and snacks, and tried to make the experience as bearable as possible. Great service, would travel with them again in a heartbeat.
Maria C.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Mind you I only used them twice, unfortunately, I got back of the plane seats both times. Space was really tight, it was a transatlantic trip and we still had to pay $10 for the tablet for entertainment. I don't remember the food, so I that's neither good or bad. It was the best price out there when I needed to travel, and the staff was friendly and approachable.
Laura H.
How was your personal experiance on Air Canada? Good? Bad? Why?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Does this airline just fly in candida?
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
It it better than delta?
Angeline D.
Hamilton, ON
How safe is it flying for infants?