BY AIR CANADA

Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Lexington, SC
I took Air Canada on my trips to London. The first trip was fine but the second trip was a nightmare coming home. My flight out of London to Canada was cancelled but I didn't find out until I got to the airport. I was told I should've been alerted about the cancellation via text or email but I got neither. They put me on a different flight to Canada and, after I insisted that I had to make a connecting flight, I was assured that I would make said flight. I got to Toronto only to find out that I'd missed my connecting flight home. The attendant made it out to be my fault, even though I repeatedly told BOTH attendants I spoke with about my connecting flight in Toronto. The airline wanted to put me on a flight the following day but not give me access to my luggage, which contained ALL my medication and not just the nighttime dose I'd packed in my carry-on. They also didn't offer to pay for my hotel (since they insinuated it was my fault that I'd missed my connection.) I insisted they find me a flight that would get me home that day and I wouldn't leave the counter until I had the new tickets in my hand. I had to get a manager to get this done and to ensure that my luggage wouldn't be delayed or get to my destination before I did. I ended up getting to my home airport around the same time as my original flight. I will exhaust every other possibility before using Air Canada for any flights in the future.
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Nope. Nada, ew. Horrible service, they don't provide proper meals, the air hostesses are downright rude and do not attend to passengers when called. The customer service is horrible and I do not recommend anyone try this airlines. Instead, just pay the extra fifty dollars and find a better airlines if you are traveling domestically.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
I only fly Air Canada because it partners with United. My boss did not have a good experience at the gate with them. They tried to take her bag even know it was clearly under the preferred and recommended size. She had breakables in it. They refused in route her up because she asked if she could keep it. It was ridiculous
Mariam H.
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I fly Air Canada often and appreciate that they have plentiful routes between SFO and Toronto. I only wish they offered more direct service between SFO and Saskatoon. And it feels like the carry on requirements are getting smaller with each flight. I otherwise enjoy this airline. Bonus: they're almost always on time!
Jess M.
Jess M.
I flew Air Canada last summer when I studied abroad in France. It was a reasonable price, my favorite part, and I found all of the staff to be amazing. They were so nice on all of my flights. This was all great because it was my first time flying internationally and alone. I wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
I like it alright- it always has really good price. however, it does have really undesirable layovers, and usually stops in canada ( as opposed to a co-operated flight that doesn't). so need to check visa requirement which can be a pain. otherwise, i like the aireline.
Nida S.
Nida S.
Globetrotter Expert
I really do not like his airline. It's always pricey and never any good. The staff isn't very friendly, flights are uncomfortable and I don't appreciate the bad in flight food either :(
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
The BEST.... we have gone twice to Canada and once to China with this company and they are just amazing. The staff, the food, we love everything about them.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
Globetrotter Expert
I had a perfectly fine experience flying with Air Canada. Sure, nothing was all that special, but there were no issues and everything was pretty easy.
Nargis A.
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC
Globetrotter Expert
I had flown with Air Canada, it was OK, it was not bad or good....just OK. I don't think I will fly with them again. I prefer airlines like Virgin.
Syntra L.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.