BY AIR CANADA

Grace W.
Casselberry, FL
I wish I could give this airline zero stars. I hate to write bad reviews, but flying on Air Canada was the worst experience of my life. I was on an international flight (13+ hours) and had requested weeks in advance for a gluten-free meal (I have the allergy). Halfway through my flight, they passed out sandwiches and I was given a sandwich labeled "gluten free". I ate half of the sandwich when I realized the bread tasted too good to be gluten free. When I asked a flight attendant, she told me it was the vegetarian sandwich and it must have been labeled incorrectly. This mistake resulted in me being violently ill for 7 hours in an airplane bathroom. The flight attendants never apologized and treated me terribly. One asked, "Are you actually allergic or are you faking it?". They also told me I was not allowed to stay in the bathroom to vomit because it "wasn't fair" to the passengers and that I should use the puke bags in my seat. I asked for water twice and never received any. A kind neighbor got water FOR me. They also never offered me food the rest of the flight and would not look me in the eye when I was deplaning. When people tell me they are flying somewhere, I ALWAYS tell them to stay away from Air Canada. I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone.
Tamara T.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert
I flown Aircanada too and from Hong Kong. Customer service was superb (Which I think the only reason was because we were with friends that are Delta attendants and we purchased gifts for the flight crew). There was one catty attendant who was very irritable and very know it all, but once she found out we were the group of people that purchased the gifts her attitude changed. I felt bad for any of her customers because her normal (not receiving gifts self) was terrible. Food on the plain was not the best.  I ordered  noodles in a cup and they never cooked all the way through  (even after 2 attempts)because all they use is the hot water for the tea and no microwaves. Drinks were good. The worst part is my itinerary had a connecting flight that was all the way across the terminal flying from Vancouver Canada To Toronto Canada (domestic) and we barely made the flight because we had to go through a one lane security and customs. We had to run with all of our luggage (which luckily we only had carry ons because to my understanding if you checked luggage you had to recheck). We had to go through customs AGAIN once we got to Toronto to board our final flight.   I would not fly Air Canada again.
Kelsie F.
My husband and I found an amazing deal on flights from Italy to California last year. The staff was friendly and overall the flight was ok, until we landed in LA and found out they’d lost my bags. It took them three weeks to return my bag to me, three days before our flight home. I know these things happen, but the customer service for their baggage department was horrible. I spent hours on hold with them trying to find someone who could help find my bag. This was during a trip to attend a family wedding and spend Christmas with family. We never got compensated for the money I had to spend to buy essentials like shampoo and underwear and replace things I needed for the wedding.
donna s.
Globetrotter Expert
MY MOM  BOOKED US TO CANADA  TO VISIT THEM THROUGH AIR CANADA. WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE AIR LINE IS THAT,  THEY HAVE NICE AND FRIENDLY STEWARDESS AND STAFFS, VERY HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDING, MAKING ME FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH MY 16 MONTHS OLD SON.NO DELAYS TOO, I LOVE THEM AND I WOULD LIKELY TO RECOMMEND
t a n y a d.
Merced, CA
Air Canada has such friendly workers. The nicest staff, the airplane isn't too crowded. Love how they ask each and everyone if they are okay or not. I love traveling through Air Canada. The costumer service was wonderful. I was overall surprised with how nice they were, kinda unbelievable.
Kristina S.
Ionia
I will absolutely never travel with this airline again! It was absolutely awful from delays, dirty plane, to lost luggage everything was a disappointment. I tried contacting customer service numerous times and it wasn't until utilizing social media that there was any response. Submitting issues via email results in an automated response indicating it will take several weeks for an actual response. The only thing they offered for lost luggage, damaged luggage, and poor customer service was a discount for a future flight. I wouldn't travel with them again even with a free flight.
Shaylyn T.
Webster, NY
Omg I had to fly Air Canada went I traveled to Barcelona. An overnight flight that lasted 12 hours and there was no TVs/DVD players. I have flown on 4-hour flights that have had movies for you to watch so I was shocked when my international flight didn't!! The seats were not that comfortable. They didn't even have good WIFI on the plane. You had to download an app beforehand to get WIFI and it didn't even work well. The food wasn't terrible though, they had a cart of food/drinks coming through every 2 hours which was the only thing that got me through that flight.
Kassie A.
Hudson, FL
Air Canada is a decent airline that isn’t too terribly expensive to fly. We took air canada from Florida to South Korea and the travel was pretty easy. On the way back we missed a flight because our layover was too short to get through customs and get on the flight in time. So we had to jump on another flight in Vancouver and stay the night in Toronto. They took care of the hotel and made sure we were taken care of for breakfast. They gave us overnight bags with everything we could possibly need to be comfortable.
Jenna S.
I flew air Canada from Toronto to Munich and it was a very enjoyable flight. It was my first time flying alone and all employees were very friendly and welcoming. The food was good (we got a chicken dish for dinner, banana bread and fruit for "breakfast" and multiple snacks throughout the 9 hour flight) and the flight was spacious. Movie selection was stellar and all around it was a great experience. No delays and the flights were the cheapest we could find
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
Globetrotter Expert
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!  I flew with Air Canada to Australia last thanksgiving. It was an awesome experience.  I had three legs of my trip and each time the service got better and better.  On the over night flight the staff was extremely friendly and never let me go hungry or thirsty.  There were plenty of options for inflight movies and snacks.   I'm excited to travel with them again to Morroco next year.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.